This beautiful home has everything you need to create your dream stay in Reunion Resort
This beautiful home includes a large pool and spa, luxurious decor that creates a homely ambiance, over 5,000 sq.ft of spacious living areas and large inviting bedrooms, a cinema and games room and stunning golf views!
This exclusive and elegantly designed home is located within the sought after Legends Corner, in the West-side of the magnificent Reunion Resort. Just 6 miles from the gates of Disney!
You will instantly feel at home in this truly luxurious villa, furnished with the finest decor and elegance. Everyone of the beautiful five... bedrooms in this home has an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
The stunning formal living area greats you from the entrance. Separated from the formal dining area by a double sided fireplace this luxurious room sets the standard for the rest of the home. Two large sofas sit opposite each other in this lovely, peaceful room which is the ideal spot for relaxing with a book or winding down with a cocktail after a good days shopping or golf.
With seating for ten the formal dining area is perfect for celebrating with family and friends. Next is the main living area with it's double height ceiling full of natural light from the wall of large windows and french doors.
The fully equipped open planned kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. There are two bar stools at the breakfast bar as well as seating for 6 at the adjoining breakfast nook.
The first stylish master suite with King size bed is located on the ground floor with it's own en-suite bathroom featuring a large tub, walk in shower and twin sinks.
As you go upstairs you will pass another great feature of this home, the tall stairwell window allowing light onto the large crystal chandelier.
The two spacious master bedrooms suites upstairs with en-suites both have direct access to the balcony where you can enjoy the stunning Florida sunsets. Two further inviting bedrooms have their own en-suite bathrooms offering comfort for everyone staying in the home.
Breathing views and landscapes right from your backyard
The rear of the home has great views of the Jack Nicklaus Tradition golf course and it's lush green fairway. Here the large patio decorated with stone ornaments and seating is the perfect space for outdoor entertaining, with a sheltered dining area and complimentary use of a gas BBQ grill. There is a large pool and spa with plenty of space and loungers to dry off in the Florida sun after a dip in the pool to cool down.
One of the many great features of this home is the elegantly decorated combined Cinema and Games room. Here you can sit back and relax on the reclining leather seating whilst taking in a movie or playing on the PlayStation 3 on the huge 100" projector screen. You can also enjoy a friendly game of poker or pool!
For your convenience there is a separate laundry room with a washer, dryer, sink area, iron and ironing board.
This exceptional, luxurious home will meet all of your needs and more creating lasting memories. The perfect light, peaceful and elegant setting to relax your body and mind.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, full service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more.
Free secure high speed Wi-Fi and telephone calls (local and long distance USA), free use of all baby equipment. The departure clean is free of charge for stays of 7 nights or more.
* Master #1 - King (Downstairs)
* Master #2 - King (Upstairs)
* Master #3 - Queen / Queen (Upstairs)
* Master #4 - King (Upstairs)
* Bedroom #5 - Queen (Upstairs)
* Over 5,000 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
* Overlooks the Jack Nicklaus Tradition golf course
* Stunning sunset views
* Cinema / Games room
* Private pool
* En-suite and walk-in wardrobes in every bedroom
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Formal dinning area with seating for 10
* Casual dining area with seating for 6 plus 2 bar stools
* Cable flat-screen TV's in each bedroom
* Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
* Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
* All towels and linens are provided
* Security safe
* Complimentary high speed wireless internet
Main Living Area:
* Large 60" LED TV with BluRay player
* Natuzzi edition leather seating
* Double height ceiling
* Tropical style double palm leaf ceiling fan
Formal Living Area:
* Dual sided Gas fireplace
* Two large sofas
* Oversize pool deck with sheltered dining area
* Large private pool and spill over spa (doesn't have a blower)
* Luxury patio furniture and al fresco dining
* Stone seating and sculptures
* Built in pool alarm
* Gas BBQ grill
* Pool table
* Poker table
* 100" Projector
* PlayStation 3
* Home theater system
* Blu-Ray Player
* Reclining Leather seating
* Pack’n’play crib
* High chair
* Child safety pool alarm
* Full size washer and dryer
* Ironing board
Why book with Reunion Vacation Homes?
* Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
* No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
* Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
* Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
Click on the "book-it-now" button at the top right or bottom left of this page to see your detailed quote and book now! Or click on the "contact manager about this property" link to receive a quote by email.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_081
Terms And Conditions: (Click to view all terms and conditions)
* Check-in time is 4:00 pm
* Check-out time is 10:00 am
* All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
* Tax is not included in nightly rates
* There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
* Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
* $500 security deposit required for reservation
* Pool heat is available for $40 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
* Whilst staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use Reunion's amenities such as;10 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars. Only if you wish to access Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
Additional amenities include: pool table, video game console, in-home theater, full size washer and dryer, reclining leather seating, complimentary high speed wireless internet, stunning sunset views, smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort, 11 on-site pools throughout resort, double height ceiling, formal dinning area with seating for 10, 24-hour gated community security, luxury patio furniture and al fresco dining, large 60" led TV with bluray player, large private pool and spill over spa (doesn't have a blower), poker table, built in pool alarm, oversize pool deck with sheltered dining area, en-suite and walk-in wardrobes in every bedroom, tropical style double palm leaf ceiling fan, cable flat-screen TV's in each bedroom, over 5,000 sq/ft of luxury accommodation, 100" projector, iron, overlooks the jack nicklaus tradition golf course, stone seating and sculptures, ironing board, cinema / games room, natuzzi edition leather seating, air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans, casual dining area with seating for 6 plus 2 bar stools, close to walt disney world at just 6 miles, all towels and linens are provided.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.