- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
Description from the owner
Beautifully furnished, clean, two-story guest house in the Garden of Ideas, an eight acre oasis in Fairfield County. Aldrich Museum, Ridgefield Playhouse, Weir Farm National Park, a charming Main Street--these wonderful attractions and more are in town. Just one hour north of NYC.
The guest house is approximately 1000 square feet with an open floor plan. It is bright and airy with window views of the lovely expansive grounds. Excellent for birdwatchers, gardeners, farmers, artists, writers, readers, and outdoor enthusiasts, children, romantics, musicians….
First floor is living space, kitchen and half bath. There is a wood s...Read more
Guest House at the Garden of Ideas
Additional Location Information
Ridgefield has one of the most charming Main Streets in Fairfield County with great restaurants, art, and music. Only one hour north of NYC.
More About This Location
Nearest train station: Brewster,NY, 8 miles
Nearest airport: White Plains, NY, 27 miles
Car is essential
Last updated on May 09, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 0 other Ridgefield rentalsCheck Availability for Ridgefield
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 6.35% of rent
- Damage deposit | $300
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Late checkout option | $75 per day | Normal checkout time is 11am - late option extends your stay to 4pm
Additional notes from the owner
A note regarding the security/damage deposit:
We ask that you adhere to the pre-departure checklist below. If you don't, we will deduct a $100 cleaning fee from the deposit.
1. If you have moved furniture or other items to new positions during your stay, please move them back.
2. Please wash all your dishes.
3. Please empty the refrigerator of all leftovers unless you believe it is an item the next guest would use.
4. Wipe down kitchen counters and table.
5. Leave floors broom clean.
- A/C or climate control
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Fax Machine
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 1000 square feet