Cute Little Cottage On Beaver Lake Rogers Arkansas
|Minimum Stay||1 night|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Budget, Romantic, Wilderness, Away from it all, Lake, Mountain|
Description from the owner
For questions about Cute Little Cottage, CALL OR TEXT Sunny at 479-640-7362. Special....Choose any 3 nights thru May 20th for $209 per night and add a nights for only $98 each! (You must mention where you saw this to receive this Special). Includes 4 Guests. Does not include tax.
Grab your friends or family - pack a bag - bring your favorite things to eat and come on out to the end of the Horseshoe Bend Peninsula to enjoy Beaver Lake Arkansas! Have your get-a way in a fully furnished Rental Cabin with a Kitchen ready for your style of dining. Choose a completely furnished, well-appointed vacation home with no one under you, over you...Read more
Cute Little Cottage On Beaver Lake Rogers Arkansas
Additional Location Information
The vacation rental, Cute Little Cottage, allows you to vacation at one location ... in two very different worlds! Sitting on 3 acres just 10 miles from I 540 (exit 83) and only 2 blocks off Highway 94 East, you can play around Beaver Lake and then in 10 minutes be in town to grab some city entertainment. Spend time in the Ozark Mountain Forest, watch the abundant wildlife, sit around our real fire pits, roast hot dogs, and make s'mores. Sit on the deck in wood rockers and watch the sunsets (or sunrise if you choose). The deer will come very close to you! Go down to the gazebo and relax with a good book. Gaze out at the mountains that form Horseshoe Bend. Beaver Lake is quite a different place when everyone leaves and we have the lake to ourselves. Take a walk around Horseshoe Bend; you'll see things you don't see during summer visits.
The diversity of entertainment offered in NW Arkansas is amazing. Here is a list of some of the things you do not want to miss. (You will not be able to do them all, so plan carefully! Don't miss the Holiday Specific Events.
**** NW Arkansas Events ****
* Razorback LSU Football University of Arkansas Events!
* Holiday Express Trains
* Christmas Parades
--Fayetteville: Downtown Square November 17, 2012
--Springdale: November 26, 2012
--Bentonville: December 3, 2012 daytime parade
--Farmington: December 3, 2012
--Rogers: December 6, 2012
* Lights Of The Ozarks Fayetteville, Arkansas
* Last Night Fayetteville, Arkansas, is the largest New Years Eve Party in Arkansas, it's for all the family, too.
* The Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel will be lit 4 nights before Christmas Dec 21, 22, 23, 24 until 8 PM
* The Rink in Bentonville, go Ice Skating, and watch an Outdoor Movie, too. (See Crystal Bridges while you're here)
* Wal-Mart FLW Tour Beaver Lake Arkansas 2013
**** Regular Scheduled Things To Do ****
* Arkansas & Missouri Railroad
* Crystal Bridges Museum Of American Art
* Daisy BB Gun Museum
* Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area Beaver Lake Discovery Cruises 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Cost: $10 Adults, $5 children (6-12) under 6 free scenic guided tour
* Terra Studios
* Audubon Society NW Arkansas field trips All are welcome
* Historic downtown Rogers
* Wal-Mart Museum
* Wal-mart General Offices
* Monte Ne Chicken Inn
* Pinnacle Hills Promenade
* Coin Harvey Monte Ne Ruins
* Wild Wilderness Drive-Through Safari
* Farmers Markets - local organic farmers market
* Arvest Ballpark…watch The Naturals play ball minor league baseball
What are you waiting for? Choose your dates, give me a call, and come on out... the vacation cabins decorated and just waiting for you to enjoy
Location Type Away from it all, Lake, Mountain
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$216 - $250||$222 - $250||$1,386||$0||1 night|
|May. 12 2013 - Oct. 31 2013
Summer Seasom Discount
|All Other Dates||$250||$250||$1,386||-||1 night|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Additional guests - $12 / person - Per-Person Adjustment - Fee applies to parties of more than guest(s)
- eCheck - $0 / stay - Other - There are no charges for paying Online with echecks.
- Security Deposit - $300 / stay - Security Deposit - Your Security Deposit is fully refundable.
- Credit Card Processing - 2.5% of rental - Fee - 2.5% is charged by the credit card companies. It is charged only if you pay by credit card.
- State Tax - 9% of rental - Tax - By location this is a lower tax rate than some other areas.
- Tax rate - 9% of rental - Tax
- Pet Guest Fee - $80 / stay - Fee - Pets must be pre-approved and follow pet guidelines
Additional notes from owner
Call or text Sunny at 479-640-7362 to ask any questions about charges for your travel.
For Your Convenience Here Is A Quick View Of The TOTAL RENTAL COSTS
Cabin Costs are by Length of Stay and Include up to 4 Occupants.
To help you in making your plans, here are the Summer Discount Full Prices including the Tax.
1 night $250. per night = $ 250 $ 272.50 total cost including your Tax
2 nights $222. per night = $ 444 $ 485.05 total cost including your Tax
3 nights $222. per night = $ 666 $ 725.94 total cost including your Tax
4 nights $216. per night = $ 864 $ 941.76 total cost including your Tax
5 nights $216. per night = $ 1080 $1177.20 total cost including your Tax
6 nights $216 per night = $ 1296 $1412.64 total cost including your Tax
7 nights $198. per night = $ 1386 $1510.74 total cost including your Tax
The Cottage has one of the lowest Tax rates 9%
Your Security Deposit $300 is refundable within 14 days.
Chose Echeck payment… there is no charge.
Only those that use a credit card will have a 2.5% processing fee from your credit company
Only those with occupancy over 6 charge $12.00 per occupant per night
Only those bringing a pet will have a Pet fee $80
Please read Policy Terms & Conditions posted on CuteLittleCottage.com
Please read Cancellation Policy posted on CuteLittleCottage.com
You are urged to purchase Travel Insurance.
Rates are subject change without notice!
If you have questions please ask!
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 10, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
The Estes Family
Great summer family get-a-way with private cove
We came to Sunny's cottage for a summer get-a-way. It was very convenient to be able to launch our boat at Horseshoe Bend and then motor around the point and into her cove. Nice also to beach our pontoon there away from the waves of other boaters. We felt safe with our daughter swimming there, too. The cottage was clean and comfortable.There were more things supplied than the other rentals we have stayed in. Sunny met us at the cottage... nice to be greeted by the owner and to know she was right there if we wanted anything. We'll be coming back next summer