Decorated as a beach home should be. Yellows & blues throughout the open living/dining area. The kitchen was perfectly designed for get-togethers. A 2nd refrigerator is poolside, convenient for drinks & snacks. Other amenities include a jetted tub, multiple TVs/DVDs/VCR, a stereo & book/game library. Particular attention given to the little ones: Access to a high chair & port-a-crib. Furnished deck & screened porch, too.
*This home does not participate in the Plantation amenities program so there is no access to the community pool, fitness center or tennis courts.
Bed Sizes: 1 king, 2 queens, 1 triple bunk bed (double/twin), 2 que...en sleeper sofas
Outdoors: Under-house Concrete Parking; Covered Entry; Pool: 8x23 (Heated for a fee); Private Boardwalk; Enclosed Hot/Cold Outdoor Shower; Fish Cleaning Area; Double Park Grill
Left on 01/16/2009 for a stay in October 2008 | Ang
This is home was so wonderful. Here were some key highlights we loved about the home...
1) The artwork and decorating.
2) The best kitchen appliances/gadgets, silverware, etc.
3) The elevator came in handy for moving in and out and also our older dog who couldn't climb stairs very well.
4) Very near Bob Sikes Cut (you can see it from the deck).
5) Incredible Master Suite on entire top floor over looking the Gulf.
6) Cute and comfortable furniture and beds.
7) Allowed our pets (3 dogs)
8) Furnished screen porch overlooking the Gulf. Ate all meals there.
Other 3 bedrooms are not Gulf Front but they are decorated in such a fashion you won't care.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.