The Coach House offers spacious accommodation, furnished to a high standard with antiques and soft furnishings throughout. The kitchen is fully equipped with oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and microwave. The Breakfast/Dining Area is spacious and seats 8 easily. The Living Room has 3 sofas, large screen TV (UK Free view Channels), Book and DVD Library and Docking station for Ipods. There are large Barn Doors that open up towards the pool area. There is a utility area for guest use with a washing machine and a downstairs shower-room ideally located for the pool area.
The 4 bedrooms include 3 doubles and 1 twin to pr...ovide flexible accommodation for parties. All are furnished to a high standard and are light, airy and full of charm. Every attention to details has been made with silk curtains, beautiful rugs, antique mirrors etc.
* Bedroom 1 is a double bedroom with a large King-size bed (6ft), beautiful painted furniture including an armoire, chest of drawers and a dressing table. This bedroom has an en-suite bath and shower room.
* Bedroom 2 is a double bedroom again with a large King-size bed (6ft), and again beautiful painted furniture including an armoire, chest of drawers and a dressing table. This bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
* Bedroom 3 has a beautiful Iron double bed (5ft), an armoire and chest of drawers.
* Bedroom 4 is a twin bedroom with an armoire.
* Bedroom 3 and 4 share the family bathroom which is located close to both rooms. The family bathroom has a bath with shower over, basin and WC.
In addition, there is another Shower-room downstairs close to the pool area. There is also a large Games Barn which offers an additional living space with sofas and a Television for DVDs, Table Tennis, Baby foot and Darts etc.
The Games Barn is located on the other side of the Courtyard.
The Coach House does not have sprawling gardens but instead is set within a small walled courtyard which is completely secure and private. The pool is the centre piece within this courtyard and there is plenty of space for dining and relaxing around the pool. The pool is 8m x 4m and is heated and salt water. There is an electronic shutter for security and protection.
There are 2 outdoor tables with plenty of seating and 6 recliners. In addition, there is a large Games Barn ideal for children offering an additional living area with sofas and a Television where DVDs can be played. There is also a baby foot, table tennis table, darts board and a number of bikes.
The parking area is within the walled area which is accessed by large gates.
Just outside the Barn, there is a gas BBQ.
Additional amenities include: ping pong table, game room, dogs on request, village walking distance, restaurant walking distance, boulangerie walking distance, no of bedrooms: 4, many ensuite rooms, bicycles, chateaux & manoirs, close to village, saturday changeover, 4 bathrooms: 1, heated swiming pool.Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.