- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Luxury self-catering apartment with internet access, sleeps 4.
Located in the heart of the picturesque, old fishing village of St. Tropez, next to the landmark 18th century church, this loft apartment offers an ideal place to stay. Step outside and enjoy the quaint cobbled streets lined by cafes, restaurants, art galleries and superb shops. Just around the corner are two beaches and 2 minutes walk in the other direction brings you to the old port where beautiful yachts are berthed. The rustic ceramic floor tiles and open beam ceiling reflect apartmentâ€™s traditional Provencale character. The main floor includes a spacious living...Read more
St Tropez old town, charming apartment near beach
Saint-Tropez, Provence, France
Additional Location Information
The apartment is located in the heart of the old village of St. Tropez, 5-10 minutes walk from the Place des Lices, and the Port. Ferries run to Sainte Maxime, Port Grimaud and St. Rafael. There is also a regular bus service to Frejus/St. Rafael main line station with shuttle service to Nice International Airport. The daily fish market is close by in Place aux Herbes. On Tuesdays and Saturdays there is a general market in Place des Lices, offering a wide range of fresh food, designer clothes, antiques etc. In the evenings there is a rich choice of entertainment and nightlife in the bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The St. Tropez peninsula is surrounded by sandy beaches, the most famous being Tahiti Beach, the movie stars' favourite, about 4 km. away. Next to the Port is Musee de lâ€™Annonciade with an impressive collection of post-impressionists paintings.
Last updated on July 09, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 211 other Saint-Tropez rentalsCheck Availability for Saint-Tropez
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
|See all dates
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Laundry | $34 per stay | Laundry charge required for each of second and third beds, if used, deducted from security deposit,
- Damage deposit | $409
Additional notes from the owner
* Weekly rentals run from Saturday 5 pm. to the following Saturday 10 am., except during the low season (November - April, excluding holiday weeks) when arrival and departure dates can be more flexible. The property is available throughout the year. This area in the Var is particularly attractive for Spring and Autumn breaks. The rental charges include all utilities, and linens and towels are provided. If more than one bed is used, there is a laundry charge of 25 euros per additional bed. The property is cleaned and towels and linens changed at least once during multi-week stays. Please bring your own beach towels.
* A security deposit of 300 euros is required and refunded after the property is vacated and upon confirmation of the condition of the property. For reservations confirmed less than two weeks prior to arrival, there may be a 50 euro express delivery charge for the keys or for call out upon arrival.
* A reservation deposit of 300 euros per week is required to confirm a booking. The balance is due 2 months before arrival to allow us time to deliver the keys before you leave home.
* Wireless internet access and air conditioning are included for no extra charge.
- Clothes Dryer
- A/C or climate control
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Central heating
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 52 square meters