- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
This is the best possible location, close to downtown but in a quiet neighborhood.
Number one question asked: "Is Hearts Content close to the historic downtown shops, galleries, restaurants, and river walk?" Answer: Yes! Hearts Content is the ideal situation. It is a private residence in a quiet neighborhood but still just a few minutes' walk from downtown. You can get downtown easily and quickly, but still escape the noise of a concert in the park, motorcycle rally, or other event, when you're ready to relax and call it a day.
"Photos don't do this place justice. Its roomier than it looks. Its very comfortable and quaint... e...Read more
Walk Downtown! Starts at $95/night + Free Night!
Additional Location Information
Hearts Content is truly a refuge of charm, relaxation, and contentment. It is the perfect place to enjoy a time of serenity at the end of a spectacular day. It is lovingly cared for by the owners themselves which means you will find the home clean, fresh, airy, and full of light and love. You'll be surrounded by original art, warm vibrant colors, and furnishings and custom finishes from the Old West as well as the Victorian era. You'll feel yourself relax as soon as you walk in the door.
Salida is located in Chaffee County, Colorado, which is over 80% public land and has more 14'ers than any other county in Colorado. Nestled in the heart of all this natural beauty is our gem of a town with a wonderful historic downtown full of shops, galleries, and restaurants. The Arkansas River flows right through downtown. The riverwalk and riverside dining are wonderful.
More About This Location
Last updated on July 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 34 other Salida rentalsCheck Availability for Salida
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 9.8% of rent
Additional notes from the owner
* $95/night - one person - low season. $120/night - one person - high season. Each additional guest is $25/night. Maximum of 6 guests.
* $190 minimum rental fee - low season. $240 minimum rental fee - high season.
* Book 7 or more nights and get the 7th night free!
* No additional credit card fees, no cleaning fees, no up-front security deposits!
* Due to the abundance of glass, pottery, antiques, and original artwork, no children under the age of 8 please.
* Available nightly year-round, but also monthly September through May, call us.
- Alarm Clock
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Guides/Maps
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Central heating
- Clothes Dryer
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 1300 square feet