|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
|Living space||200 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Adventure, Budget, Wilderness, Beach, Ocean, Tropical|
Description from the owner
Our property is located in Santa Barbara de Samana. We are a short walk away from the beach.
Our property has a well manicured lawn and is planted with many different fruit trees. The property has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, kitchen, living room/dining room. The kitchen is fully equipped with new appliances.
We also have a Gazebo 15 square feet appropriate for dancing, eating and evening activities a basketball court, Laundry Area, private water supply and private power supply.
We have private full time security.
Samana, Dominican Republic
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
We are located about 20 minutes from the International Airport El Catey.
We are near all major beaches and local attractions
Area Attractions Includes:
1) A beach within walking distance of HLE, about 5 minutes,
2) Las Terrenas: White sandy beach about 45 minutes to an hour from HLE.
3) Las Galeras: beach about 1 hour away from HLE,
4) Callo Levantao: A small island just off the coast, about 1 mile from shore, reachable via boat ride.
5) Salto del Limon: Is a sweet waterfall, located just about 45 minutes from HLE.
6) La Fuente: a sweet water natural pool located about 15 minutes from HLE.
7) Los Haitices: A national natural preserve populated by the flora and fauna of the Dominican Republic.
8) The Humpback Whales: From December to March every year the Humpback whales come to the coast of Samana. During the mating season the male Humpback whale dance and frolic to attract the attention of the female, they also attract the attention of humans who come from all over the world to witness this amazing site. .
9) Sanchez: A historic town about 15 minutes away from HLE. The town of Sanchez also had the first commercial bank of the nation.
10) Samana: is a town a long history. Samana is where the native habitant had their first confrontation with the invading Spaniards. In the battle called “el Golfo de la Flecha”. Also Samana is the first place in the island where the African slave found freedom. The mayor form of revenues for Samana was fishing, agriculture and the coconut groves and today the mayor source of revenue for the province is tourism
Location Type Beach, Ocean, Tropical
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$100 - $200||$100 - $250||$550 - $1,400||$2,200 - $5,600||2 nights|
|Feb. 28 2013 - Apr. 2 2013
|All Other Dates||$100||$100||$550||$2,200||2 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 20, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Restful as a vacation should be!
Service was impeccable and everyone was super friendly. The living quarters were clean and well managed. The bed was very comfortable and bathrooms were modern. The food was delicious, probably because everything was so fresh from the fruit to the seafood. Walkable distance to the beach and in a safe area. I'd highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast for a restful vacation.
Response from Hacienda Lopez Espino - 01/27/2013
Thank you so much for your really nice review, hope to see you back in our property soon!!!
Juan, Zarah and the staff
This was a wonderful place! The staff was so friendly and accommodating. They were personal and helped out with whatever our group needed, from transportation to sight seeing. This place is quiet and a great place to relax with a family and/or a group of friends. There is an option to order meals, take advantage of it! The food is amazing!!! It's local food that is safe to eat, it does not get any better than that!! The property is gorgeous and safe! There is no one to bother you at all. I def recommend this place!
The service we received was timely and courteous, and the staff was very attentive. Johnny the guide took us to Los Haitises great caving adventure. Raffelina the cook prepared for us an amazing Clam Bake!!!
We loved our stay at Hacienda Lopez-Espino and highly recommended it!!
It was a very peaceful pace.
The service was very cordial, timely and very good.