Luxury Home, Spectacular Views, Heated Pool & Spa
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
|Living space||3500 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
|Theme||Luxury, Romantic, City|
Description from the owner
Situated on a Bluff overlooking San Antonio, this 3500 square foot home offers beautiful views of city lights while relaxing out on the spacious deck. The large back yard with a big Heated Pool, Diving Board and six person Hot Tub makes this home a dream for families and couples alike. The native, oak covered landscape below the bluff keeps the house relatively secluded and offers you and your family privacy while enjoying the outside. Although the golf course is not visible from the top of the bluff, deer sometimes wander up from there in the evening when no one is outside.
The interior was recently renovated and decorated in an ele...Read more
Luxury Home, Spectacular Views, Heated Pool & Spa
San Antonio, Texas
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
This home is located in an exclusive, safe, quite neighborhood perfect for morning or evening walks, Tennis at our neighborhood Tennis Courts or walk to the nearby Park & Playscape. Golf is only 2 miles away at Silverhorn Golf Club. Shopping and restaurants are also nearby. Located near major freeways you can be at your chosen destination within the San Antonio area in a matter of minutes.
Location Type City
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$500 - $600||$500 - $600||$2,850 - $3,600||$11,400 - $14,000||3 nights|
|Mar. 1 2013 - Mar. 27 2013
|Mar. 28 2013 - Apr. 3 2013
|May. 31 2013 - Sep. 3 2013
|Aug. 28 2013 - Sep. 4 2013
|Sep. 5 2013 - Nov. 18 2013
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
|Nov. 26 2013 - Dec. 4 2013
|Dec. 13 2013 - Jan. 7 2014
|Jan. 8 2014 - Feb. 28 2014
|All Other Dates||$600||$600||$3,600||$14,000||5 nights|
|View all 9 Rate Periods|
- Damage deposit - $2,000 / stay - Security Deposit - Damage Waiver can be purchased for $69 instead of the $2000 Deposit
- Cleaning fee - $200 / stay - Other
- Tax rate - 16.75% of rental - Tax
- Pool Heating - $20 / day - Other - $20 per day Heating fee October 1 to March 31. No charge April 1 to September 30.
- Housekeeping - $0 / day - Other - Housekeeping can be arranged per request
Additional notes from owner
Until confirmed Rates and Availability are subject to change.
Payment Terms: A 50% deposit to reserve the home and the remaining 50% due 45 days prior to arrival and 60 days prior to arrivals for holidays.
Cancellation policy: The 50% deposit less a 10% reservation fee is fully refundable if cancellation is made 60 days or more prior to arrival. Cancellations made within 60 days or less prior to arrival are non- refundable.
Payment in USD by MC, Visa and Discover.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 09, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Has potential to be luxurious..Goldilocks complex
1. Amazing view , totally James Bond kitchen, cool deck/pool
2. Actually a 3 bedroom and media room with uncomfortable convertible sofabed
3. A white couch in living space, too afraid to sit on it, no place to chill out in the evening cause media room was already being used as bedroom
4. No pool/hot tub lights so cannot really hangout there at night,owner said no remote for lights
5. Ants, numerous in backyard cannot eat out there and tonnes inside the car in the morning, they dont bite but owner told me to spray my car, that I was going to drive home in with kids??...no apology for 2 days
6. Lots of cameras for security, seems fair except, it makes u very self-conscious
6. Most of all, I think owner still lives there sometimes,car parked there, too much personal stuff in the house... Goldilocks complex. Neighbors stared, I dont think they know the house is rented out.
Response from John W. - 02/22/2013
Thank you for your review. We regret that our home failed to meet your expectations. Here is our response to the items you have enumerated above.
1. Don't know what a James Bond kitchen is but we will take that one as a compliment.
2. We do regret that our white couch was not up to your standards. It was chosen as a compliment to our overall decor.
3. Yes, the media room does double as a bedroom and we regret that you could find no place to "chill out."
4. We do have pool / hot tub lights and they were pointed out to you at check-in. We also explained the operation at that time.
5. Ants. Hard as we try, ants sometimes appear despite when we don't want them. We have the home treated for insects regularly but ants are very difficult to control. As for your car, we sometimes get ants in the car when we have left it parked outside of the garage but have noticed that when do get them it is mainly due to food left in the car. As for the cameras, yes there are cameras. The cameras are located on the exterior of the property and they monitor all entrances to the home.
6. Yes, we do live here. It is our home. We did leave a car parked in a seldom used area outside our home for a few days. It was parked there so as not to interfere with your stay at our home and was removed after a few days. Sorry for that inconvenience. Had you said something it would have been removed sooner. As for our personal stuff. Well, we remove all pictures and anything else that would pertain to our family prior to a guest's arrival. We only leave our home decor including antiques etc. Sorry, but don't quite know what a Goldilocks complex is but I'll ask. Our neighbors are fully aware that we rent our home and I'm certain any stares came from curiosity and were not intended to intimidate or frighten anyone.