Unbeatable Location & Lake Views, Amazing Terrace!

Excellent

20 reviews

From $100 / night


Hide Property Details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 4
  • Apartment/Condo

Maximum occupancy 4 people. La capacidad máxima es de 4 personas.

Tripadvisor 'Certificate of Excellence 2014'

This beautiful apartment is situated on a quiet street in the heart of Bariloche yet just 4 blocks from the Civic Centre - the towns main square. Its slightly elevated position offers spectacular 180° views over the lake, surrounding mountains and also the lights of the city. The views are enjoyed from the small terrace and also from the living/dining and both bedrooms.

The apartment is in a newly constructed building (2011) and shares the top floor with just one other property. It has exposed wood beam ceilings a...Read more

Top
Vacation
Rental

Map

Unbeatable Location & Lake Views, Amazing Terrace!
San Carlos de Bariloche, Patagonia, Argentina

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

On a quiet street in an elevated position just blocks from the centre of Bariloche. Close to restaurants, supermarkets, bus stops and everything that down-town Bariloche has to offers. There is free STREET parking outside the apartment building.

More About This Location

City vacations, Lake nearby, Mountain nearby

Getting There

Nearest airport: Bariloche International Airport, 10 miles
Car is not necessary

Availability

Last updated on September 16, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 92 other San Carlos de Bariloche rentals
Check Availability for San Carlos de Bariloche

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
Sep 1 - Oct 15, 2014
Winter 2014 (low)
$125$7505 Nights
Oct 16 - Nov 30, 2014
Autumn 2014
$100$6004 Nights
Dec 1 - Feb 28, 2015
Summer 2014/2015
$135$8105 Nights
Mar 1 - Jun 30, 2015
Spring 2014
$100$6004 Nights
All other dates
$100$6004 Nights
Enter dates to see your price
Don't see rates for your trip?

Rental fees

  • Fees for additional guests may apply.

Additional notes from the owner

Rates quotes are for 2 person occupancy, US$22 extra per person per night if more than 2 guests.

Rates are in US dollars. 30% deposit is taken to confirm the reservation; with the remaining 70% due one week prior to check-in both payable y credit card via the FlipKey/TripAdvisor booking system giving you a '$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee'. Enquire if you wish to pay by PayPal.

For LONG TERM RATES please contact us. We also offer LAST MINUTE DISCOUNTS.

Rates include all fees and taxes - what you see is what you pay.

I offer check-in and check-out at any time of the day to suite your needs except where I have a previous/subsequent reservation. In this case check-in is after 2pm & check-out before 11am; this allows time for the apartment to be cleaned between reservations. I can provide luggage storage.

If you book the apartment as one bedroom unit and arrive at check-in with more than 2 in total the two bedroom rates will be applied. Maximum occupancy remains at 4 people.

Amenities

General
  • Alarm Clock
  • Washing Machine
  • Safe
  • Linens Provided
  • Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
  • Iron
  • Central heating
  • Housekeeping Optional
  • Hair dryer
  • Towels Provided
  • Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
  • Telephone
  • Internet Access
Property Features
  • Mountain Views
  • Ocean or water views
Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Paper Towels Provided
  • Blender
  • Refrigerator
  • Toaster
  • Freezer
  • Stove or Oven
  • Kettle
Entertainment
  • DVD Player
  • Television
  • Satellite or cable TV
Outdoor
  • Balcony or terrace
Seating
  • 4 Dining chairs
  • 4 Lounge chairs
Suitability
  • Pet friendly - no
  • Smoking allowed - no
  • Suitable for children - yes
  • Suitable for the elderly - no
  • Wheelchair accessible - no
Living space
  • 65 square meters

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

20 guest reviews

Overall Rating

Excellent
20

Very Good
0

Average
0

Below Average
0

Poor
0

Show Reviews