Hip Beach House: Still Summer Here Special Pricing
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- sleeps 5
Description from the owner
GREAT HOUSE, GREAT VALUE - It's Still Summer Here! Special Pricing!
Outstanding San Clemente "best climate in the world", scores 92 on 100 Vibescale by tripadvisor, and classy, true beach house, with original oak floors, in coastal Orange County of Southern California, previously owned by pro surfers.
Friendly owners are on site (separate unit) -- we are here, with local insight, to help you have a memorable vacation!
Ten minute comfortable stroll to swimming beaches and our 1,296 foot long pier over the Pacific. Two minute walk to dozens of fun restaurants, bars, and shops in San Clemente Village. Famers Market and art...Read more
Hip Beach House: Still Summer Here Special Pricing
San Clemente, California
Additional Location Information
Ocean view deck seats nine. Large, clean BBQ.
TEN minute comfortable stroll through the village to our swimming beaches, the 1,296 foot pier and restaurants/ bar over the Pacific, and to the five mile coastal walk/ run trail. TWO minute walk to dozens of fun restaurants, bars, and shops in the village.
Plenty of street fairs, farmer's markets and art shows all year round. San Clemente scores 92 of 100 on tripadvisor's VIBEscale !!
Nearby "T-Street" steady surf break and beach. Just ten minute coastal drive north to famous Doheny State Beach/ Park and Dana Point harbor, with nightlife/ live music/ dancing, several golf courses.
No more than a thirty minute coastal drive north to downtown Laguna Beach... and about an hour drive to everything else awesome inside and outside @ the OC: Surf City/ Huntington Beach, Disney, Knott's, Angel Stadium, Newport Beach, South Coast Plaza...
To the south, more beaches within easy ten minute drive, including legendary Trestles... then less than an hour to LegoLand and LaCosta,
A bit further south to all the other San Diego delights, such as the harbor and bay cruises, deep sea fishing, Old Town restaurants and bars, San Diego Zoo, Safari Park, Balboa Park, Sea World, the Gaslamp District, Padres Stadium, Chargers Stadium, hip Ocean Beach (OB) and Pacific Beach PB), Torrey Pines, Scripps Birch Aquarium, and more.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS – mandatory
Owner and lodger hereby understand and agree that this short-term lodging contract at this address in no way confers rights of tenancy or leasehold to the lodger. Also, that any dispute or cause of legal action shall be filed and heard in the courts of Orange County, California, and that the prevailing party shall in such action shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s and legal fees thereto. .And, if the unit is unavailable from the owner to the lodger for any unforeseen reason, the owner’s liability to the lodger is limited to timely return of monies received from the lodger.
1.CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 12 P.M. (noon) Pacific AND CHECK-OUT IS 9 A.M. Pacific -
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit, including the porch, walkways, driveway and deck. Designated Smoking Area is street curb, receptacle is provided.
3. No open flame is permitted (such as candles, incense, fuel lanterns, etc.) other than the stovetop and BBQ, please.
4.. Pets or animals are not permitted in lodging unit, with exception of registered service dogs, under specific conditions - please inquire with owner..
5.. We reserve the right to conduct background check of any and all lodging applicants, as pertains to assuming reasonable risk of damage, disruptive conduct etc.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $450US is required. This must be received within two day (2) days of booking to hold the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents during the lodger's stay, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges or fines are incurred by the owner due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash and recycling bags provided, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned
d. The unit is left locked and the keys replaced in the lockbox.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens, towels, etc., are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out. unless expressly agreed by owner.
h. The lodger is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), law enforcement, or any other authorized private or governmental agent.
7. PAYMENT Full rental payment is to be received prior to check-in equal to the number of nights of stay: i.e., rental payment for a five night stay would be received at least five days in advance of check-in. International and "short-notice" bookings will need to use paypal, please (with attendant fees).
8. DAILY OR WEEKLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - 50% of the Rental payment will be forfeited if minimum 7 day notice of cancellation is not received, as folllows: , seven day notice of cancallation is required for rentals of up to one week;. Ten days days notice is required for cancellation of reservations of one or two weeks, and 15 days notice or two or more weeks. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
9. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly (28 day maximum) lodgers must cancel 20 days prior to check-in. Monthly lodgers who make a change that results in a shortened stay must provide notice least 20 days prior to check-in.
10. RETURNED CHECKS – Any bank fees incurred will be charged against the security or reservation deposit, and the corresponding reservation will be immediately cancelled.
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to five (5) persons.
12. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY, THREE DURING HOLIDAYS, AND A MAXIMUM 28 NIGHTS - NO EXCEPTIONS.
13. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday or other periods solely determined by the owner. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
14. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup, with change every four days upon request. Beach towels are provided. Bath towels are not to be taken to the beach or other outside locations.
15 NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While bed linens, bath and beach towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
16. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
17. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretenses, such as number or ages of guests, or substitution for the lodger of record/ designated point of contact (POC), without advance permission by the owner, will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
18. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance the owner
19. PARKING Two surface uncovered, on site stalls are provided with the unit. Should you park on the street, note street signs posted that parking on south curb of Ave Serra is prohibited on 2nd and 4th Wednesdays each month for street sweeping – you will be cited, for sure! (Use your allotted off-street parking!)
20. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: Lodger agrees and acknowledges that they and the adults in their party are competent in activities typical of occupying a suburban residential setting, including but not limited to the kitchen (stove and rangetop, cutlery, etc.), bathroom fixtures, negotiating entry stairs, operating machinery such as dishwasher, electrical devices such as TV, DVD players, and the like, and that they accept all risks thereof. Further, lodger and adults in their party agree to adequately supervise all minors both in the unit and on the grounds, in view of these inherent risks, and especially to not allow minors access to intoxicants of any form.
21. ACTS OF GOD - No refunds will be given to lodger unless official warnings have been posted of ongoing severe weather, seismic activities, or other phenomena have resulted in widespread freeway, local street or beach closures and/ or ongoing disruption of power and/ or water to the unit for the day of arrival/ during term of rental. Owner and lodger POC agree to make best efforts to communicate in advance of arrival should such circumstances arise, arrange alternative rental period, and/ or a suitable accommodation of the rental charges, deposits, etc.
****By booking this reservation, lodger warrants that they do read and understand the English language, that they are of legal age and status to enter into such contracts, that they agree without reservation to all terms and conditions of this agreement, and that they are personally responsible for the conduct of all in their party in conformity to these terms and for any consequential damages of not doing so. ****
Location Type Beach, Ocean, Village
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: February 19, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $450
- paypal | 3% of rent | renter will need to use paypal due to short notice bookings, foreigh currency, etc.
- Wireless Internet
- Parking [?]
- Ocean Views
- Dish Washer
- Gas Grill [?]
- Gas Stove
- Beach Chairs [?]
- Beach Towels
- Pet friendly - No
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Yes
- Wheelchair accessible - No
- 850 square feet