|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Come and experience panoramic views of the San Diego bay and downtown San Diego from this 2,800-square-foot 4 bedroom 2.5 bath Craftsman-style home; centrally located in the upscale seaside community of Point Loma and enjoy waking up in the Master Bedroom suite to the sunrise over the city and after sunset watch the city lights glisten off of the water. Our reviews say it all!
Beauty, comfort and the highest quality construction prevail in this wonderful vacation rental home. No detail was spared – including wraparound view decks, rich wood trim, open beam ceilings, and a chef's dream kitchen - all creating an environment that is...Read more
Craftsman Style Bay View Home - Close to Downtown San Diego
San Diego, California
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$375 - $850||$375 - $850||$2,625 - $5,950||$0||3 nights|
|May. 16 2013 - May. 23 2013
|May. 24 2013 - May. 26 2013
Memorial Day Weekend
|May. 27 2013 - May. 30 2013
|May. 31 2013 - Jun. 1 2013
Early Summer Weekend
|Jun. 2 2013 - Jun. 6 2013
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Jun. 7 2013 - Jun. 8 2013
Early Summer Weekend
|Jun. 9 2013 - Jun. 14 2013
|Jun. 15 2013 - Jun. 28 2013
|Jun. 29 2013 - Jul. 5 2013
4th of July Week
|Jul. 6 2013 - Aug. 16 2013
|Aug. 17 2013 - Aug. 23 2013
|Aug. 24 2013 - Aug. 29 2013
|Aug. 30 2013 - Sep. 1 2013
Labor Day Weekend
|Sep. 2 2013 - Sep. 14 2013
|Sep. 15 2013 - Sep. 29 2013
|Sep. 30 2013 - Nov. 22 2013
|Nov. 23 2013 - Nov. 30 2013
|Dec. 1 2013 - Dec. 20 2013
|Dec. 21 2013 - Dec. 31 2013
|Jan. 1 2014 - Jan. 31 2014
|View all 20 Rate Periods|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 18, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
This home offered by Bluewater Vacation Homes is absolutely phenomenal! The home is spacious and beautiful both inside and out. The pictures do not do this home justice, especially those of the view of the bay and downtown. We were in awe every time we stepped out onto the second floor deck or climbed to the roof top deck. The per/night price for this home is an absolute bargain. We felt right at home and had a great experience working with everyone at Bluewater Vacation homes! We were also close to everything! I would definitely rent this home again!
First Time in San Diego
Sensational Location, View, and accommodations
This was our first trip to visit San Diego and we did hours and hours of research on places to stay. We finally ended up with Harbor View and it truly exceeded our expectations. I would recommend it to anyone. Here's the reasons why:
1. The view: The pictures really don't do justice to how beautiful the downtown skyline and harbor is from the huge outdoor deck. It truly blew us away and we spent many hours taking it in on the deck. We watched the planes take off and land, could see the fireworks from Sea World, ate some of our meals out there, and in the mornings... watched the hummingbirds (wish we would have brought a hummingbird feeder) as the sun rose over the downtown skyline. If we owned the place we'd spend as much time on the deck as in the beautiful home.
2. The location: Not having visited San Diego before, we were somewhat at a loss on what area of town to stay. Staying here saved us tons of driving time. It kept us off the major highways to get to downtown and the beaches. This may have been the greatest benefit in staying here.
3. The kitchen: We cooked many of our meals and the bar (the biggest bar/island I've ever seen in a home), kitchen, fridge, sink(s)...etc. were really spectacular.
4. The master bedroom/bath: Great bed, bath, jacuzzi tub, closets. The other bedrooms were simple and had beds to sleep in, but the master bed and bath was really nice.
5. The space: we didn't really use about half of the home. There was an entire living area we only went to when we first arrived.
6. The service: I work in customer service and I'm very particular. I can tell you the friendly feel I received in scheduling this was the best of every company I talked with in trying to schedule this trip.
It was really warm for San Diego when we arrived and they went out of their way to bring us a fan to make it more comfortable. There isn't an aC unit, as I'm sure it is really needed, but they were kind to help.