Family Reunion House near Zoo, Sea World, Beaches

Excellent

44 reviews

From $349 / night


Hide Property Details

  • 8 bedrooms
  • 5 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 16
  • House

This 2 story, 8 bedroom, 5 bathroom, 3600 square foot house was remodeled in 2003 and additionally upgraded in 2010. It has a large backyard that includes a paved stone patio and a playground area for the kids. The first floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and there are hardwood floors throughout the first floor. We have 12 foot high arched ceilings in our first floor living room. Our second floor has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with carpeting throughout.

The lay out of the house is as follows:

- Our living room area has twelve foot high arched ceilings with a fireplace, flat screen TV above it, leather sofa sectional and a...Read more

Top
Vacation
Rental

Map

Family Reunion House near Zoo, Sea World, Beaches
San Diego, California

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

Located in a quiet residential neighborhood on top of a hill overlooking the downtown area of San Diego. You will enjoy the cool breezes coming from the ocean that blow through our house. We have 4 parking spots in our driveway and 2 parking spots on the street in front of our house.

Our large house is a short walk to the Old Town area of San Diego and Presidio State Park. We are minutes by car to downtown San Diego where there is the Gaslamp District, the San Diego Convention Center, the USS Midway, and Petco Park where the Padres play. Balboa Park, Sea World, Qualcomm Stadium where the Chargers play, Mission Beach, Ocean Beach and Coronado Beach are about 10 minutes away. We are about 15 minutes from Tijuana, Mexico. The San Diego trolley in Old Town is within distance of our home and it can take you east to Qualcomm Stadium or south to downtown San Diego or Tijuana.

More About This Location

Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations

What's Nearby

Tennis courts nearby, Golf course within 30 minute drive

Nearest beach: Mission Beach, 4 miles
Nearest shops, 1 miles

Getting There

Nearest ferry port: San Diego Embarcadero, 5 miles
Nearest train station: Old Town Train and Trolley , 1 miles
Nearest airport: San Diego (SAN), 5 miles
Car is not necessary

Availability

Last updated on October 01, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1,187 other San Diego rentals
Check Availability for San Diego

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
Sep 10 - Nov 24, 2014
Fall 2014
$449
Weekend $449
$3,1433 Nights
Nov 25 - Dec 2, 2014
Thanksgiving
$549$3,6505 Nights
Dec 3 - Dec 18, 2014
Winter 2014
$449$2,9503 Nights
Dec 19 - Jan 5, 2015
Holiday
$599$3,9506 Nights
Jan 6 - Mar 11, 2015
Winter 2015
$449
Weekend $449
$3,1433 Nights
See all dates
Don't see rates for your trip?

Rental fees

  • Cleaning fee | $250 per stay
  • Damage deposit | $300
  • Tax rate | 11% of rent

Additional notes from the owner

If your total rental amount is $2,000 or more, we ask for 25% down to reserve our house with the other 25% due a few months later. If your total rental amount is under $2,000 we ask for 50% down to reserve our house. The final 50% is typically due one month before your first rental date.
Pets are negotiable. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express via PayPal.

Amenities

General
  • High chair
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Towels Provided
  • Hair dryer
  • Alarm Clock
  • Washing Machine
  • Iron
  • Housekeeping Optional
  • A/C or climate control
  • Central heating
  • Local Guides/Maps
  • Linens Provided
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Fireplace
Phone / Internet
  • Telephone
  • Internet Access
Pool / Spa
  • Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Property Features
  • Ocean or water views
  • Parking
Kitchen
  • Stove or Oven
  • Toaster
  • Grill
  • Paper Towels Provided
  • Freezer
  • Refrigerator
  • Blender
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Kettle
Entertainment
  • Satellite or cable TV
  • DVD Player
  • Books
  • Television
Outdoor
  • Patio
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Garden
  • Outdoor Dining Area
Onsite Equipment
  • Swing set or jungle gym
Suitability
  • Pet friendly - yes
  • Smoking allowed - ask
  • Suitable for children - yes
  • Suitable for the elderly - yes
  • Wheelchair accessible - yes
Living space
  • 3600 square feet

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

44 guest reviews

Overall Rating

Excellent
43

Very Good
1

Average
0

Below Average
0

Poor
0

Show Reviews

Also Consider

FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world: