A one bedroom deluxe with a partial kitchen in the Wyndham Canterbury timeshare is yours to enjoy for a completely fun filled week. This is the only dates of availability 5/9 - 5/16. Once payment has been verified you will be issued a guest certificate confirmation. This will be your ticket to the resort. Room assignment will occur at check in.
A Revitalized Bay Area Landmark. At the heart of downtown in one of the most dynamic cities on the map stands the Wyndham Canterbury at San Francisco. This celebrated resort blends a storied past with a stylish present. Having been a famed fixture in San Francisco for more than 70 years, the fo...rmer Canterbury Hotel and Whitehall Inn has been renovated and updated while maintaining its classic flair. With an enviable location that puts the best of the city within easy reach, this is your ideal address by the bay.
Check-in is 4 p.m.; Check-out is 10 a.m. The check-in desk is available 24 hours a day.
This resort is 100% smoke-free in all of its units or building.
Valet parking is available for a daily fee of $30 plus tax per night per vehicle with in and out privileges . Self-parking is not available at this resort. Vehicles with a handicap plaque are subject to regular valet fees. Below is a very recent review of the resort (April 14)
Our group of four stayed in a one bedroom unit, utilizing the sofa bed.
We really enjoyed this hotel, and did not experience any of the pushy timeshare sales that other reviewers noted. I would definitely go back.
Even though our sofa bed was not very comfortable, I gave this review a 5 because the goods so compensated for that one bad.
So here is the scoop:
-we were on the street side, and there was a bit of noise at night, sirens from time to time, etc., but we didn't find it too noisy and it didn't keep us up.
- we got a skillet, which we asked for right away and were lucky to get one as there isn't enough for one for every room. We had every breakfast in room and saved a lot of time and money doing this.
- the rooms are very nice, very we'll equipped and very clean
- the lobby is really nice, and everyone is very helpful. Coffee is out in the morning, infused water and iced tea through the day, cookies at one point
- whenever we asked for something we got it right away, service is impeccable. I.e. Skillet, extra towels, change of towels, wake up call, toilet paper...very, very good service
- staff and security are all very, very helpful and friendly, helped to get to airport, answer touristy questions...everything they did was professional, courteous, and well done
- we were offered a free breakfast, and one other timeshare opportunity which we politely declined, and they didn't push...we aren't in the market, but IF WE WERE I WOULD CONSIDER THIS PROPERTY
-our room was really spacious, and much, much larger than any hotel that I considered. It was so nice to be able to take our time and visit while getting ready and eating breakfast, and then visit with a real sitting area in the evening
- there is a games room with a billiard a table and foosball table that looked nice, the game looked like it had everything you'd need, and a tv room with a great selection of movies you could watch. I suspect you could borrow the movies for your room if you chose
- the location couldn't be beat. Close enough to walk to union square, and bus route to anywhere is really close
- us girls enjoyed an inexpensive pedicure a few doors down. No reservations, just walked in and they accommodated us. Not a high-end spa by any means, but my tired feet felt great and toe nails looked great too!
- the bed in the bedroom was very comfortable
- bathroom was shower only, very spacious. Extras included a hair dryer and a mirror that could be moved to another room for makeup (four girls)...also a full mirror in the bedroom.
- lots of room for clothing storage between dressers, night stands plus two closets.
- blender in kitchen, plus dishwasher and microwave. Other extras include iron and ironing board, broom and carpet sweeper (no daily room service).Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.