LUXURY OCEAN VIEW VILLA IN SAN JUAN DEL SUR BEACH
From $149 / night
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Welcome to Villa Arena at Palermo Resort!
Our personalized two stories, two suites villa, is a spacious 1600 sqf. under a/c and one of the finest units on the Villas del Palermo property. It has a huge front yard ideal for kids, entertaining guests and BBQ’s. In addition it’s one of only seven units with parking and backup power for the dependable San Juan blackouts. Best of all there is no scaling the hill from the pool and restaurant to your residence. It’s an easy stroll and very close to all the Palermo facilities. Villas del Palermo is an excellent choice for the family, located in a large gated community. Palermo overlook...Read more
LUXURY OCEAN VIEW VILLA IN SAN JUAN DEL SUR BEACH
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
Villa Arena is located in the resort of Villas de Palermo and overlooks the spectacular valley and beach of San Juan del Sur Bay. It's1 mile (1.7km) from town nestled in the forest hill amongst other private properties.
Close to town with free transportation to shops and beach restaurants during daylight hours - yet far enough away from the all-night discos to get a peaceful night's sleep.
Among other nearby adventure choose unique local experiences such as:
Beach & Surfing Trips - Leave your wetsuit at you home! Off shore breezes and warm waves is Nicaragua’s best natural resource if you ask the locals. Head to many of the local beach options for surf lessons or a relaxing day. If you are lucky, you might even get to witness baby turtles released into the wild from the local hatchery on site.
Da’Flying Frog Zip-Line Canopy Tour - The Zip Line Canopy tour will send you sailing through the canopy top eye level with howler monkeys.
Farm Tour - Get a taste of the real Nicaragua! We’ll take you to a local farm where you can milk the cows and chase the chickens! The price includes breakfast and transport. Kids are welcome.
ATV & Motorcycle Rentals - Get ready to get dirty! Local experts will provide you with all the information that you need to know about exploring the beach, trails and hills of San Juan del Sur!
Horseback Riding - Daily horseback rides on the farm and local beaches. All rides include a local guide. Be sure to wear long pants and closed toed shoes. Prices vary depending on the length and location of your ride.
Catamaran Sailing & Booze Cruze Adventures - Sail away to Playas for beautiful protected coves near San Juan del Sur. These popular trips are a perfect combination of a relaxed sailing adventure with fun beach time for swimming. The sailing trips include an assortment of appetizers, Flor de Cana rum cocktails and national beer.
Cooking Classes - Choose from a selection of specialty cooking classes with Palermo expert chef.
1) Decorative Art from Fruits and Vegetables – Learn how Nicaraguan chefs create spectacular table decorations from fruits and vegetables. Add a carved dove to your dining table during your next dinner party, after you return home.
2) Bartending with Fresh Tropical Fruits – Learn how to make the local drinks – both alcoholic and virgin. Enjoy a selection of Nicaraguan appetizers while learning to make several tropical drinks. Impress your friends with a new tropical flair to your BBQ’s when you return home.
3) Serve up your fresh, whole fried snapper or fresh ceviche – Bring your catch of the day to our chef and have him prepare your dinner – or spend an hour together and learn how to make a whole fresh red snapper shine at your dinner table when you return home!
4) Marinated and charred authentic Nicaraguan BBQ – Nothing says Nicaragua, liked grilled plantains, carne asada and gallo pinto! Our chef will teach you the secrets to get that extra flavor which makes the local dishes. Make your next BBQ special with the Nicaraguan specials you have enjoyed during your stay at Villas de Palermo.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways
Last updated on March 18, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 63 other San Juan del Sur rentalsCheck Availability for San Juan del Sur
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Electricity | per day | Metered based on consumption
- Cleaning fee | $23 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
Taxes are already included
Cleaning fee is $23 and includes 2 cleanings per week
Electricity will be metered during your stay and charged at the end of your stay according to consumption $0.35/kwh
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Guides/Maps
- Towels Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- A/C or climate control
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 155 square meters