- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
We love the meticulously clean, and the meticulously clean love Casa Estrella! This is our newly renovated two-story home located 3 blocks, a 7 minute walk, from Ocean Park Beach. The home, that we have denominated "Casa Estrella", consists of a stylish kitchen, 2 balconies, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living rooms. Casa Estrella is located in a quaint and quiet residential street just off of Loiza Street, which makes it steps from the beach, shopping, restaurants, pharmacies, the post office, banks, yoga studio and nightlife. Popular restaurants steps away include: Kasalta, Bebo's Cafe, La Cueva del Mar, Kamoli Cafe, Mango's, Pamela's an...Read more
Entire Two-story Home in San Juan - Casa Estrella
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Additional Location Information
We love this neighborhood for many reasons:
1) it is walking distance from the ocean, it is a short stroll away from Ocean Park and Condado
2) it is a quaint neighborhood, and the street the house is on is very tranquil & quiet with just 8 houses of humble residents most of which have lived here for decades and some even for generations
3) it is easy to access all main metro areas quickly, either by foot, bus (bus stop is around the corner), or car
4) it is very pedestrian friendly and near a great variety of restaurants and shops, the post office, the best yoga studio on the island, the pharmacy (both privately owned and national chain)
5) most houses have balconies, which are almost extinct in most neighborhood. Houses are more outwardly focused, vs internally focused so lends to more interaction with the community.
Regarding safety, I would say that it is as safe as any residential neighbor in the metro area. One must take usual measures such as not leaving valuables in the car (at sight even less), not leaving items out and keeping property locked.
Staying in this home in this neighborhood will provide visitors with a true San Juan local, down to earth experience.
When you visit Puerto Rico, particularly if you want to explore outside of metro area, renting a car is recommended. Now for people that do not prefer to rent a car, or rather stay within the Metro area, there are public bus stops right on Loiza Street, half a block away. The bus is 75 cents.
Casa Estrella has a parkway that fits up to 3 small cars back-to-back, but because it is located on a low trafficked street, parking on the street is easy to find and recommended for easier in & out access.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Last updated on August 16, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 181 other San Juan rentalsCheck Availability for San Juan
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $90 per stay
- Damage deposit |
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Laundry Fee | $25 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
We offer guests to have the house stocked with groceries of their choice prior to their arrival for value of groceries+ 15% tip:)
Please note laundry is available upon request for a fee.
- Towels Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Housekeeping Optional
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 1600 square feet