- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
Description from the owner
Casa Joya (or "jewel house"), offers you The Best of Both Worlds -- The History of Colonial San Miguel and the Vibrancy of Contemporary Mexico.
- A beautiful, newly constructed 3 bedroom vacation home (completed in 2007)
- Designed by award winning San Miguel resident architects House + House
- A showcase of the amazing architecture of Mexico today
- Contemporary styling with walls of glass and high ceilings
- Sunny and full of light, a rare feature in many San Miguel houses.
- Warm, soothing colors
- Stylishly and comfortably furnished
- Regional art throughout
- Wonderful views from...Read more
Elegant San Miguel Centro Home, Sweeping Views
San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, Mexico
Additional Location Information
Casa Joya is a beautiful art-filled contemporary Mexican modern home, complete with all the amenities one would want for an extended stay.
It is located:
- in the heart of the Historic Center but in very quiet neighborhood
- perfectly located to reach any the town's best attractions by foot. San Miguel is a walking town
- only two short blocks from the famed covered market and artisan shopping district
- just blocks from main square or "Jardin"
- easy walking distance to numerous restaurants, shopping, antiquing and the epicenter of all regional and artistic festivals
Centro Historic, where Casa Joya is located, is the epicenter of San Miguel's vibrant life. This area is not only beautiful and historic, but where you will find most of the town's restaurants, cultural events (music, film and lectures), galleries, shopping and it's numerous and not to be missed regional and religious festivals. As San Miguel is truly a walking town, living in and around Centro Historico gives you easy access to all the best of what SMA has to offer and
Casa Joya is perfectly located to reach any the town's best attractions easily by foot.
More About This Location
Last updated on August 28, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 154 other San Miguel de Allende rentalsCheck Availability for San Miguel de Allende
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Mexican Taxes | 6% of rent
- Tax rate | 6% of rent
- Damage deposit | $500
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
For rentals of less than a week at Casa Joya:
Minimum charge of $750 USD for any length of stay including just a two-night stay. MINIMUM 3 NIGHT STAY.
A three-night stay is charged at the standard $250 USD/per diem for groups of less than 6 people (1-5 people staying in the house). For groups of 6 or 7 people, the per night charge is $275 USD/night. These are the same nightly rates for rentals of 3-6 nights.
For each rental, we add 6% taxes, and there is also a refundable security/damage deposit of $500 USD.
Holiday/High Season: Christmas and Easter minimum week long stay and 20% additional charge.
- Alarm Clock
- Housekeeping Optional
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 2400 square feet