Spectacular apartment in the heart of San Sebastia
From $657 / night
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
The vacation apartment Getaria is situated at the very heart of San Sebastian, within the main shopping and pedestrian area of the city. It is an exclusive accommodation located on the fourth floor of a modern building with a lift. The building was totally restored during 2005 and therefore, it is entirely refurbished.
First class materials and equipment were used in the reconstruction of the building and it is equipped with all comforts.
Getaria is a central holiday accommodation fitted with everything you may need for a perfect break in San Sebastian. It is a 60 square metres vacation apartment decorated in a smart and at the s...Read more
Spectacular apartment in the heart of San Sebastia
San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque, Spain
Additional Location Information
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE APARTMENT THERE IS A CONTRACT TO SIGN. YOU MUST SHOW YOUR PASSPORT OR IDENTITY CARD TO MAKE THE CONTRACT.
WHAT THE CONTRACT SAYS IS AT THE END OF THIS DESCRIPTION
San Sebastian’s centre, as it could be expected, represents the heart of the city. It is a very elegant area situated between La Concha Beach (3 minutes walking) and the Urumea River. It borders on the Gros neighbourhood at East, on the Antiguo at West and on the Amara at South.
A great deal of shops and distinctive buildings are found in this area. Among these it is worth mentioning the Town Hall, the Victoria Eugenia Theatre or the Buen Pastor Cathedral, all of the less than five minutes walking from the apartment.
Bars and restaurants spread out all around this area and if you would like to enjoy some typical pintxos, you can try any of them here. Or perhaps you prefer to pop-in in the Old Town, which is just a five minute stroll away.
La Concha, world famous beach and bay, stands out in this area for its natural beauty but also for the spectacular panoramic views from its promenade. At the same time, La Perla, a thalassotherapy centre pioneer in San Sebastian’s tourism since the beginning of the 20th Century is situated along this walk too.
The Miramar Palace appears as a natural frontier between the Antiguo, Aiete and the Centre neighbourhoods. This palace and its surrounding gardens facing the bay are like a banner for the city, as it was here where the former Royal Family used to spend their summer holidays at the beginning of the 20th Century. Thanks to these prestigious visitors San Sebastian became a very fashionable city among the elite tourism. Nowadays, the Miramar Palace houses the High School of Music of San Sebastian. You will enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city and the bay from here.
Several supermarkets can be found in this area as well as one of the most attractive markets in the city, the San Martin market. Both, traditional and the latest shops are located in this store.
Very close to the city centre, at the entrance of the Old Town, there is another well-known market, La Bretxa. There is also a good combination of traditional and modern shops here, probably the most genuine market in the whole of San Sebastian.
A gorgeous route you may want to take is that going from La Concha to the harbour and from here to the Paseo Nuevo, all along the seaside. Parting from this Paseo Nuevo, you also may feel like going up to Urgull Mountain, just a 15 minute climb. And we can assure you that it will be worth it, as you will enjoy the most beautiful view of San Sebastian right from the top. Coming down from the Mountain, you get back to the Old Town and, after passing by the Town Hall, you will reach La Concha again.
If you come to visit the city by car, you will find that there are various public carparks in the city centre: La Concha, Boulevard, San Martín, Okendo, Amara and Buen Pastor.
Thanks to a modern and wide network of public transport, the Antiguo is very well connected to the other city neighbourhoods. For more information on public transport you can visit the official webpage: (website: hidden)
SEASONAL OCCUPANCY RENTAL AGREEMENT
THE LESSOR “ name of the lessor ”
AND THE OCCUPANT “ name of the occupant ”
For the sake of this agreement, in their own name and representing themselves, mutually recognise each other’s legal capacity to execute this season occupancy rental agreement, and as such,
1. “ NAME OF THE LESSOR ” (Lessor), Spanish Identity Card “ LESSOR’S IDENTITY CARD NUMBER ”, rent an apartment located in “ ADRESS OF THE APARTMENT ” Donostia.
2. The Occupant of the aforementioned rental unit is Mr/Mrs “ NAME OF THE OCCUPANT ” (Occupant), Passport number is “ OCCUPANT’S PASSPORT NUMBER ”
As a result, both parties freely execute this seasonal occupancy rental agreement, as stipulated in the Articles section below.
1. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT. Occupant agrees to lease the rental unit for the period of “ DAYS OF STAY ” consecutive calendar days, beginning on “ CHECK IN DATE ” at 5:00 pm and ending on “ CHECK OUT DATE ” at 11:00 am.
2. RENT. The total amount of the rent is established at “ PRICE OF THE RENTAL “ euros, plus Flipkey fee.
3. TERMS OF RENTAL. The Occupant acknowledges the sole and exclusive use of the rental unit for the purpose of seasonal occupancy.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT. The Occupant will pay a Security Deposit of 200 euros for possible damages in the apartment. If at the end of the rent the apartment is like when the Occupant arrived, the 200 euros will be given back to the Occupant. If there are damages and/or the apartment in not given in a reasonable state of cleanliness, the cost will be reduced of the deposit.
5. SUBLETTING. The Occupant may not sublet the rental unit to third persons. Likewise, the Occupant will not alter the physical state of the rental unit or its dependencies, even when the unit’s configuration or the performance of its components are not affected by such alterations.
6. UPKEEP & ROUTINE MAINTENANCE. The Occupant accepts the responsibility for the routine upkeep of the rental unit for the purpose of maintaining the good working order and hygiene of the rental unit. The Occupant also accepts responsibility for returning the unit at the end of the rental period, in the same good state in which it is received.
7. FURNISHINGS. The Occupant acknowledges the rental unit to be completely furnished. With the contract gives an inventory of the apartment furniture and utensils.
8. GOOD NEIGHBOUR POLICY
The loud music and partying are prohibited. It is important for guests to know that loud music or partying, as well as complaints from neighbours or the police may lead to immediate eviction, day or night.
The quiet time is from 10:00 pm to 10:00 am. We appreciate your cooperation and hope that you understand the importance of these rules. The apartment is located in a residential area. Please be considerate of the neighbours and respect their need for a good night’s sleep.
The guest signing the rental agreement at check-in will be held responsible for the correct and decent conduct of all the people are with him/her in the apartment. If this person or any people with him/her do not behave in an appropriate manner, the lessor has the right to ask the signer of the contract and his/her guests to leave the property. Should this occur, no refunds or further claims will be accepted.
The lessor will not be held responsible for any type of damage, direct or indirect, resulting from misuse by the guests. This includes, but is not limited to, loss caused by fire, theft, accident or other types of damage. Pets are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
It is strictly forbidden to occupy the apartment for more people than the stated when booking.
The lessor may terminate the rental agreement and require guests to vacate the property immediately upon violation of any of the above terms and conditions. In such an event, the guests will not be entitled to any reparation or compensation.
By booking the apartment, you agree to accept all of the terms and conditions. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the local courts, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction to which you might have recourse.
As a sign of goodwill and mutual agreement, both parties sign this SEASONAL OCCUPANCY RENTAL AGREEMENT in duplicate, in the city of Donostia-San Sebastian, on “ DATE OF CONTRACT SIGN”.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Last updated on August 17, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 181 other San Sebastian - Donostia rentalsCheck Availability for San Sebastian - Donostia
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $657 per stay
- Damage deposit | $263
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Washing Machine
- Local Guides/Maps
- Towels Provided
- Central heating
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 60 square meters