Bright apartment 7 minutes walking from the beach
From $757 / night
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
Description from the owner
Mansard roof beautiful bright 7 minutes walk from the beach Ondarreta. The penthouse is located in one of the best neighborhoods of San Sebastian in the street Resurreccion Mª de Azkue. All kinds of shops (bakery, supermarket, cafes, restaurants) and bus to any part of San Sebastian less than 2 min walk. The building is newly built with an elevator. 7th floor apartment.
Fully furnished, oven, washing machine, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, flat screen TV, sheets, towels, etc..
Attic diaphanous of 47 m2, which have 20 m2 higher than 1.75 m. although in the picture there is a bed of 90cm. In summer there will...Read more
Bright apartment 7 minutes walking from the beach
San Sebastian, Basque, Spain
Additional Location Information
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE APARTMENT THERE IS A CONTRACT TO SIGN. YOU MUST SHOW YOUR PASSPORT OR IDENTITY CARD TO MAKE THE CONTRACT.
WHAT THE CONTRACT SAYS IS AT THE END OF THIS DESCRIPTION
Located west of the city, el antiguo is one of the most beautiful and genuine neighbourhood of San Sebastian. This is a very quiet and no noise at night.
His long walk along Ondarreta beach with gardens is one of best in San Sebastian. At the end of the ride, is the famous sculpture by Eduardo Chillida called Peine del Viento, which has become a symbol of the city.
At the west end of the beach Ondarreta we find the ascent of Mount Igeldo. A part of the neighborhood of Igeldo, from there you can go by cable car to the amusement park of the same name.
In the far east is the Miramar Palace. Miramar Palace makes separation between the Centre, el antigui and Aiete. Located in a beautiful landscaped park overlooking the bay and is one of the banners of the city as it was here that the royal family spent summers in the early twentieth century, which is why San Sebastian became the city fashion elite tourism in Spain. Now here is the current Higher School of Music of San Sebastian.
The views of the city and bay from this park are unsurpassed.
Matia Street is another most vibrant areas of the neighborhood. It has both supermarkets as much traditional retail trade. In addition, once per month prepare a market with typical products. As there may be missing, along the street are various bars in which to enjoy some good tapas.
At the end of this street, begins a newly built residential area called Benta Berri (my house is here). This is a very quiet area inhabited by young people and where we find parks and shops of all kinds. Next to this area is the headquarters of the Basque Country University (UPV).
Through an extensive network of public bus transport, communication with the rest of the districts is very good. For more complete information, we recommend visiting the official website of the public transportation company in San Sebastian, (website: hidden)
SEASONAL OCCUPANCY RENTAL AGREEMENT
THE LESSOR “ name of the lessor ”
AND THE OCCUPANT “ name of the occupant ”
For the sake of this agreement, in their own name and representing themselves, mutually recognise each other’s legal capacity to execute this season occupancy rental agreement, and as such,
1. “ NAME OF THE LESSOR ” (Lessor), Spanish Identity Card “ LESSOR’S IDENTITY CARD NUMBER ”, rent an apartment located in “ ADRESS OF THE APARTMENT ” Donostia.
2. The Occupant of the aforementioned rental unit is Mr/Mrs “ NAME OF THE OCCUPANT ” (Occupant), Passport number is “ OCCUPANT’S PASSPORT NUMBER ”
As a result, both parties freely execute this seasonal occupancy rental agreement, as stipulated in the Articles section below.
1. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT. Occupant agrees to lease the rental unit for the period of “ DAYS OF STAY ” consecutive calendar days, beginning on “ CHECK IN DATE ” at 5:00 pm and ending on “ CHECK OUT DATE ” at 11:00 am.
2. RENT. The total amount of the rent is established at “ PRICE OF THE RENTAL “ euros, plus Flipkey fee.
3. TERMS OF RENTAL. The Occupant acknowledges the sole and exclusive use of the rental unit for the purpose of seasonal occupancy.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT. The Occupant will pay a Security Deposit of 200 euros for possible damages in the apartment. If at the end of the rent the apartment is like when the Occupant arrived, the 200 euros will be given back to the Occupant. If there are damages and/or the apartment in not given in a reasonable state of cleanliness, the cost will be reduced of the deposit.
5. SUBLETTING. The Occupant may not sublet the rental unit to third persons. Likewise, the Occupant will not alter the physical state of the rental unit or its dependencies, even when the unit’s configuration or the performance of its components are not affected by such alterations.
6. UPKEEP & ROUTINE MAINTENANCE. The Occupant accepts the responsibility for the routine upkeep of the rental unit for the purpose of maintaining the good working order and hygiene of the rental unit. The Occupant also accepts responsibility for returning the unit at the end of the rental period, in the same good state in which it is received.
7. FURNISHINGS. The Occupant acknowledges the rental unit to be completely furnished. With the contract gives an inventory of the apartment furniture and utensils.
8. GOOD NEIGHBOUR POLICY
The loud music and partying are prohibited. It is important for guests to know that loud music or partying, as well as complaints from neighbours or the police may lead to immediate eviction, day or night.
The quiet time is from 10:00 pm to 10:00 am. We appreciate your cooperation and hope that you understand the importance of these rules. The apartment is located in a residential area. Please be considerate of the neighbours and respect their need for a good night’s sleep.
The guest signing the rental agreement at check-in will be held responsible for the correct and decent conduct of all the people are with him/her in the apartment. If this person or any people with him/her do not behave in an appropriate manner, the lessor has the right to ask the signer of the contract and his/her guests to leave the property. Should this occur, no refunds or further claims will be accepted.
The lessor will not be held responsible for any type of damage, direct or indirect, resulting from misuse by the guests. This includes, but is not limited to, loss caused by fire, theft, accident or other types of damage. Pets are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
It is strictly forbidden to occupy the apartment for more people than the stated when booking.
The lessor may terminate the rental agreement and require guests to vacate the property immediately upon violation of any of the above terms and conditions. In such an event, the guests will not be entitled to any reparation or compensation.
By booking the apartment, you agree to accept all of the terms and conditions. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the local courts, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction to which you might have recourse.
As a sign of goodwill and mutual agreement, both parties sign this SEASONAL OCCUPANCY RENTAL AGREEMENT in duplicate, in the city of Donostia-San Sebastian, on “ DATE OF CONTRACT SIGN”.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Last updated on August 17, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 90 other San Sebastian rentalsCheck Availability for San Sebastian
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $505 per stay
- Damage deposit | $252
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 47 square meters