- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Shangri-la Anguilla. A Vacation Island Caribbean Retreat
BEST RENTAL DEAL IN ANGUILLA!
SPECIAL RATES: Year round rate of $250 includes vehicle use
AUTO USE INCLUDED!!
Welcome to Shangri-la... paradise in Anguilla.
Shangri-la Anguilla Vacation Island Caribbean Retreat
• Beachfront vacation rental property
• Located directly on the sea facing south
• AIR CONDITIONED; full kitchen, Wi-Fi; Cable, DVD,
• Large private deck overlooking the sea
• Beach with the best snorkeling / diving in Anguilla
• Beach is perfect for ALL ages including young children...Read more
Sandy Hill Bay, Anguilla
Additional Location Information
Location Type Beach, Ocean
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: March 09, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 20% of rent
- Damage deposit | $200
Additional notes from owner
Rental rate includes AUTO RENTAL!!
Additional information about rental rates
* Rates based on double occupancy
* Stated 20% tax includes Govn. tax of 10% and service charge of 10%; Government Tourist Tax Levy of $2 per person/per night is due upon arrival
* A $200.00 deposit secures your reservation and is applied to the rental cost. A $200.00 refundable damage deposit is required. Damages will be assessed at the actual cost of replacement for like or similar item plus any shipping & associated transport costs.
* Payment Options: check, cash, PayPal check, wire transfer or Western Union.
A $15.00 fee will be assessed for bank to bank wire transfers.
* Cancellation policy: Payment will be forfeited if canceled within 45 days prior to arrival (90 days for Dec. & Jan)
* Additional cleaning and laundry service may be arranged, at request, for additional fee.
* Sandy Hill is located on the southeastern shore of Anguilla in a very private neighborhood. A 24 hour property manager is available by phone, on site laundry facilities are available and it is in close proximity to shopping, a gym, many fine restaurants and 33 beautiful beaches to explore. A car rental is necessary to fully appreciate the entire island and all its glory.
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Alarm Clock [?]
- High Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet [?]
- Outdoor Pool
- Waterfront [?]
- Gas Stove
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Beach Towels
- Pet friendly - No
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Ask
- Wheelchair accessible - No
- 800 square feet