|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the owner
Shangri-la Anguilla. A Vacation Island Caribbean Retreat
BEST RENTAL DEAL IN ANGUILLA!
SPECIAL RATES: Year round rate of $220 includes vehicle use
AUTO USE INCLUDED!!
Welcome to Shangri-la... paradise in Anguilla.
Shangri-la Anguilla Vacation Island Caribbean Retreat
â€¢ Beachfront vacation rental property
â€¢ Located directly on the sea facing south
â€¢ AIR CONDITIONED; full kitchen, Wi-Fi; Cable, DVD,
â€¢ Large private deck overlooking the sea
â€¢ Beach with the best snorkeling / diving in Anguilla
â€¢ Beach is perfect for ALL ages including young children...Read more
Sandy Hill Bay, Anguilla
Additional Location Information
Location Type Beach, Ocean
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$220||$220||$1,540||$0||3 nights|
|Jan. 1 2012 - Dec. 31 2012
|All Other Dates||$220||$220||$1,540||-||3 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Govn. tax levy - 10% of rental - Tax
- Service charge - 10% of rental - Fee
Additional notes from owner
Rental rate includes AUTO RENTAL!!
Additional information about rental rates
* Rates based on double occupancy
* Prices do not include a 10% service charge, 10% government tax and $2 per night government tourism levy
* A $200.00 deposit secures your reservation and is applied to the rental cost. A $200.00 refundable damage deposit is required. Damages will be assessed at the actual cost of replacement for like or similar item plus any shipping & associated transport costs.
* Payment Options: VISA, Mastercard, Discover, check, cash, PayPal check, wire transfer or Western Union.
A $15.00 fee will be assessed for bank to bank wire transfers.
* Cancellation policy: Payment will be forfeited if canceled within six weeks prior to arrival (9 weeks for Dec. & Jan)
* Maid service is provided mid week for 7 night bookings. Additional cleaning and laundry service may be arranged, at request, for additional fee.
* Sandy Hill is located on the southeastern shore of Anguilla in a very private neighborhood. A 24 hour property manager is available by phone, on site laundry facilities are available and it is in close proximity to shopping, a gym, many fine restaurants and 33 beautiful beaches to explore. A car rental is necessary to fully appreciate the entire island and all its glory.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: April 10, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
new port richey fl
I went anguilla for the first time last summer and I cant wait to go back! The location of the condo is magnificent. You are centrally located. The snorkelling near the condo is breath taking. In your condo is everything you need to make your trip exciting. The owners give you an itinerary that you can follow or pick and choose, it makes your trip! They include everything to see,do and eat on the island.
Fort Woth, TX
Great time in Anguilla
We visited Anguilla for the first time recently and loved this little island.
Staying at the the superbly maintained Shangrila was awesome. It has and
incredible view of the ocean and pool area. The beach area was a short 4 min
walk from the Condo and was very private with great snorkeling. The island
people were wonderful and we had many great meals. The proprietors, Mark
and Christine, gave us wonderful recommendations on restaurants and local
areas of interest.
I would recommend this home away from home to everyone from couples to
small families. You will not be disappointed.
Wonderful fully equiped clean villa with direct ocean water views. The island has some of the very best beaches in the entire world! Water is crystal clear blue with soft pearl white sand free of stones and rocks. The native Anquillians are a decent and wholesome friendly Western oriented helpful people that welcome tourists as one of their own. You feel totally safe in this Carribean parradise and will enjoy delightful vistas, beaches and a wide variety of dining spots. This island is like the Carribean used to be in the 1950's or 60's and is the total opposite of Jamaica, St.Thomas,St. Martian, Aruba, and the more crowed islands. No cruise ships, traffic jams, trash, crime, Boeing 747's here...no building over three storys in the country. Yet all the modern conviences you'll need are in the villa, fully equipped with near by grocery stores. A great pool right in front of the beatifully decorated and clean villa.
New Port Richey, FL
This place is awesome!
The place is very clean, it has the most awesome view. You can walk to the
beach (snorkeling is wonderful - the water is crystal clear!) and sit on the
porch and take it all in. There is a pool to cool off in if you don't care for
the beach. Kids can have their own space (bunk beds in one room) and big
bed for adults. Everything is included - plates, cups, silverware, linens,
towels, tv. I highly recommend it!