- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the manager
Indulge yourself with a stay in this very exclusive location in Santo Stefano al Mare, Liguria Italy: an ancient tower from 1550, used back then as a sight tower to defend the Ligurian coast. This historical monument has been carefully renovated in 2006, preserving its original architecture (1m thick walls), and reformed into a self-catering holiday home at the Italian Riviera.
The tower is structured on 3 floors and can accommodate up to 6 people: enter the main floor in the living room with a double sofa-bed, dining table, TV, small kitchen and bathroom with little bathtub/shower. On the first floor is a study lounge with an open fire...Read more
LIGURIA - Private Tower on the Beach!
Santo Stefano al Mare, Liguria, Italy
Additional Location Information
Casa la Torre is situated in Liguria, Italy near Santo Stefano al Mare at the port of Aregai. Along the coast are many nice beaches to enjoy sun and sea. Close by are the towns of Imperia and San Remo with many shops, bars and restaurants. Charming villages along the Ligurian coast are Cervo San Bartolomeo, Dolcedo, Dolceacqua and many others. The border with France is only 50 km away; visiting Monaco, Nice and Genova are easy one-day trips. There is a beautiful walking/cycling path (Area24) that passes by the tower and runs along the coast from San Lorenzo to beyond San Remo allowing great views of the Mediterranean Sea.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Last updated on December 03, 2013
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1 other Santo Stefano al Mare rentalsCheck Availability for Santo Stefano al Mare
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
Water, gas, electricity, heating, TV, internet, dishwasher, washing machine, garden, terrace, barbecue
Security deposit on arrival (refundable): 200 euro
Final cleaning + bed and bath linen (obligatory): 100 euro
Small domestic animals allowed (upon prior request only)
Baby bed available
- Casa La Torre is a protected historical monument with a vertical structure, narrow stairs and small windows. It is not suitable for people with walking difficulties. Being an old and very particular structure the tower may not offer all modern comforts as a contemporary house, the bedrooms and bathrooms are small, it is however equipped with all necessary things for an unforgettable holiday.
- The tower and its garden are situated just next to the sea. Please note that during warm and humid periods, mosquito's can be present.
- The beach just next to the tower is not a private part of the property, it is not regularly cleaned up so debris will wash ashore. There is a public beach structure at 200m from the tower with a clean sandy beach.
- The tower does not have a private parking, there is sufficient parking next to the street and it's a 100m walk towards the tower (see street view: click here). During weekends in summer the street parking can be filled up with people going to the beach.
- Housekeeping Optional
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- A/C or climate control
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no