- 7 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
Description from the owner
A magical and private haven villa Puri Nirwana (Heavenly Place) is nestled absolute beachfront on the eastern coast of the Island of the Gods.
With 15 full-time staff to cater to your every whim, sixteen-meters long beachfront swimming pool with jacuzzi area and a fully operational private Spa in exquisite gardens, Puri Nirwana is the perfect retreat for those seeking luxurious and private relaxation amidst Bali’s breathtaking surroundings.
The Villa is a private plantation style mansion enjoying absolute beach front in Cucukan, a small fishing village across the road from the Bali Safari & Marine Park. This area is pretty famo...Read more
Pay 3 / stay 4 night!Beachfront villa Puri Nirwana
Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
Puri Nirwana is located on the east coast of Bali away from the maddening tourist crowds within Cucukan Village in the Gianyar District. This Village is home to around 200 local Balinese who have lived for hundreds of years within the area, with not a great deal changing over the years. Its secluded proximity to the rest of the island has provided an opportunity for this tiny village to achieve its own special identity.
Experience the real Bali as you stroll the beach steps away from the Villa’s lush lawn, and mingle with the local villagers as they go about their day to day lives. Be welcomed by locals to authentic Balinese life in the surrounding village and see them working in the nearby rice paddies, tending to their cattle and ducks. With several major Hindu temples in the area guests can immerse themselves in the beauty of Balinese traditions and rituals.
The magical black sand beach serves as a dramatic backdrop to village life. Witness the most breathtaking sunrises as the day begins with rays illuminating the ocean horizon. Puri Nirwana can be the place to go for experienced surfers who need great waves being far from hustle and bustle surf breaks of Kuta, Canggu and Bukit areas.
Only twenty minutes drive to the nearby hills is the cultural artistic centre of Bali: Ubud. Across the road from the village is the Bali Safari & Marine Park, a beautiful journey into the wild kingdom in a jungle like environment, with important ecological messages combined with old Balinese stories.
Bali Zoo and the two Elephant Safari Parks are a short drive away. If adrenalin is your master then you’ll love white water rafting or the off road quad bike tours. Mount Agung, an active volcano that towers over the Island of the Gods and visible from the villa, is accessible by car, and tours to witness the first touching of the sun on the island from the peak, can be arranged.
The stunning Water Palace at Tirta Gangga is a must see. Surrounded by statues and pools, it’s a true Balinese way to cool off built by the local raja in 1946 and believed to contain water from the sacred Hindu Ganges River.
Just 15 minutes away is the legendary Sukawati Market where the locals shop. A vast array of woven baskets, ceremonial items, paintings, hand painted cloth and wood carvings will keep you busy as you bargain with the locals and find your own personal keepsake to treasure.
More About This Location
Car is not necessary
Last updated on August 15, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 156 other Sanur rentalsCheck Availability for Sanur
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 15.5% of rent
- Damage deposit | $1,000
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the manager
HOT OFFER 2013: pay for 3 nights, stay 4 nights! Valid till December, 2014. No limits to combine your free nights!
Special 4 bedrooms rate available, valid in low and high season.
Special 20% discount-Last minute offer for new bookings made less than 2 weeks before arrival.
10% discount for bookings of longer than 10 nights, only applicable for 6 bedroom rates.
Terms & Conditions:
• Subject to 15,5% tax & service charge,
• Long stay and last minute discounts from full rates available,
• Rates are quoted in US Dollars, valid for all markets, and subject to tax and service ,
• Number of guests per room is 2 (two) adults .
• Maximum number of guests at the villa is 22 . Extra person fee is 35 US$ + 15,5% per night for groups of more than 14 guests. 50% discount for kids under 12.
• Security deposit of 1000 US$ is required and should be paid IN CASH upon check-in to the villa manager. It is fully refundable if no damages and losses occur during the stay.
INCLUDED IN RATE:
• accommodation for 8 people or 14 people according to the rate;
• daily Breakfast for 2 (two) persons per bedroom;
• full staff include: villa supervisor, professional cook, team of maids, gardeners, driver, 24/7 security guards;
• chilled towel and welcome drink upon arrival;
• 1 Daily car 7 seater (for 8 consecutive hours) with English speaking driver (Excluding Petrol);
• complimentary WiFi Internet connection is available thoughout the property;
• return airport transfer (for direct bookings only).
• For lunch and dinner guests will pay for the groceries by the bill + 25% service charge from the cost of ingredients;
• Spa treatments;
• Petrol for car and extra hours for car and driver.
- Ceiling Fans
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Local Guides/Maps
- Washing Machine
- A/C or climate control
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Private Beach
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 5000 square meters