|FlipKey traveler rating|
|Be the first. Write a review.|
Get the real scoop!
All reviews are written by verified travelers
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
IL CASINO DI CACCIA
It's said that the house was built entriely from stones taken from the nearby Castello delle Moiane, after it was destroyed in the 14th century.
"In front of the main entrance a large bank of lavander, in summer, fills with butterlies and, in winter, profumes the air. Likewise from the natural terrace that faces from on high Spineto's lake, the horse paddocks and the Abbey itself."
"The view is wide open but the house is cosy and inviting."
"The pool, protected by a hedge and bordering on the woods, is so private that more than a few guests would never have found it if we hadn't shown them where it...Read more
Sarteano, Tuscany, Italy
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR) (change)
|Rate Summary||$0||$2,957 - $4,840||$0||7 nights|
|May. 5 2013 - Jun. 28 2013
|Jun. 29 2013 - Aug. 23 2013
|Aug. 24 2013 - Sep. 27 2013
|Sep. 28 2013 - Dec. 20 2013
|Dec. 21 2013 - Jan. 4 2014
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
- Baby Sitter - $0 / stay - Other
- guarantee deposit, to be delivered in cash upon arrival - $0 / stay - Security Deposit
- Linen and Towels set - $0 / stay - Other
- Personal chef on request, excluding the grocery cost - $0 / stay - Other
- Final Cleaning - $0 / stay - Other
- International breakfast on request - $0 / stay - Other
- Hire Mountain Bike - $0 / stay - Other
- heating upon consumption, price per cubic meter - $0 / stay - Other
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 16, 2013 ◀▶