- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
*** Lovely new 1200 Sq.ft. 2 bedroom - 2 1/2 bathroom, air-conditioned, 2nd. story penthouse condo in the quieter north end of Sayulita - just off the beach and only a short 10 minute " flat" stroll to town - no hills to climb! Truly, one of the best locations in Sayulita.
*** Complete with a newly developed 900 Sq.ft., private, roof-top patio including a wet bar, large custom seating area, comfy loungers, equipale furniture, 3rd. bathroom, 2 ceiling fans and potted palms - a true little oasis with a nice view - a perfect place for Yoga in the morning, sun-tanning, happy hour or curling up with a good book under the tiled roof.
Casa Lluvia - Come Relax and Enjoy Our Oasis!
Sayulita, Mexican Riviera-Pacific Coast, Mexico
Additional Location Information
Sayulita is a charming, friendly, safe Pueblo located 25 miles North of downtown Puerto Vallarta. The fun vibrant town has a way of enchanting visitors both young and old and offers something for everyone. Artisans abound! Sayulita is filled with amazing restaurants ranging from delicious street-fare and outdoor cafe's to fine dining establishments all offered at very reasonable prices. The Cervasa's are ice-cold and the Margarita's are a plenty. The Plaza is the central hub where authentic Huichol artisans work by day and lively performances take place at night, all of which are enjoyed by locals and tourists alike. You can take a surf or paddle-board lesson, join a yoga class, learn Latin dancing, ride horses, go hiking, get a massage, shop, take in the Friday morning organic street market (amazing), take an ATV tour, fish, snorkel, bird watch or just relax and enjoy.
By contrast Casa Luvia is located in the usually quieter north end, very close to the beach, and only a ten minute stroll, on a flat paved road to the Plaza - with a number of great restaurants en-route. Or, you can get there by walking along the beach too. The Casa offers peek-a-boo ocean views through the palms from both the balcony and roof-top patio - master-bedroom and pool. The north beach where we are located is also close to the smaller, surf break - just head south along the sand 100 yards. "Our Beach" for the most part is usually deserted by comparison and is a tranquil place to catch some sun or head north for a peaceful early morning walk or jog.
Casa Lluvia has a designated parking space in front of the complex, however, because of our wonderful location - being so close to town, the beach and being on a flat paved road a car is really not required. We can put you in touch with a driver who will pick you up in a Suburban or larger van at the PV airport and whisk you away to our little paradise stopping on the way at the Mega Store or Walmart. The local prices are really quite reasonable so we limit what we buy to heavy items like pop, beer and ice simply so we do not have to carry them and limit food purchases too, as for as little as 10 peso's you can be eating a grilled shrimp or mahi mahi taco - who needs to cook! Golf carts and scooters are available to rent in town and tours and taxi's can be arranged there too.
Casa Lluvia is a lovely, new, 2nd. story/penthouse condo with peek-a-boo ocean views through the palm trees from both the balcony and roof top patio. Casa Lluvia is one of ten units in the small, friendly gated Maraica development complete with a pool, changing rooms, outdoor shower and on-site handyman.
The condo comes complete with an equipped, well appointed kitchen with granite counter-tops and two bathrooms with marble vanities and large glass showers. Large capacity front load washer and dryer in the unit with complementary washing supplies. Decorated with beautiful original oil paintings, high-end leather couch and chairs. Solid mesquite and rosewood furniture in dining room and both bedrooms custom made by artisans from Tlaquepaque and Tonala. High-end Roman shades with day-time privacy and black-out shades in both bedrooms. Very efficient Mini-splits (air-conditioning) in each living and both sleeping areas as well as four ceiling fans. Large closets with lots of storage and wall safe in master. 500 thread count sheets, fluffy beach towels, 4 beach chairs, 2 boogie boards and umbrellas. Although Casa Lluvia is a 10 minute walk to the central plaza there are a number of great restaurant choices and small corner stores closer to home too where milk and such can be picked up.
Casa Lluvia is perfect for one or two couples or a small family. Rosewood King Sleigh bed in Master and 2 Single Mesquite beds in second bedroom that could be moved together to make a King (other options possible for children). The upstairs roof-top has now been professionally developed with a polished concrete wet-bar, large custom seating area, bathroom, comfy loungers, leather equipale furniture, and numerous potted palms. The Casa has a maximum occupancy of 4, unless other arrangements are made with the owner. Care must be taken supervising infants going up and down the spiral staircase to the roof and around the Juliet balcony in the master bedroom when the window is open.
For one week stays complimentary mid-week maid service is supplied. (Daily maid service can be arranged prior to you stay for a $30.00 (U.S.) per day surcharge, which is paid directly to our maid.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Mountain nearby, Warm winter getaways
Water sports nearby, Horse riding nearby, Golf course within 30 minute drive, Fishing nearby
Nearest beach: Across the road
Nearest airport: Puerta Vallarta
Car is not necessary
Last updated on May 23, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 115 other Sayulita rentalsCheck Availability for Sayulita
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
* Our mission is to provide a quality experience during your stay at Casa Lluvia - in order to maintain the integrity of our Casa we do not rent to large groups - our absolute maximum occupancy is 4.
* A 50% deposit is required to reserve the condo and the balance will be due 30 days prior to your stay. The deposit is fully refundable providing the Casa is re-booked. This may sound a little harsh but is standard for most properties rented in Sayulita. The majority are privately owned like ours and are not large hotels. Once you confirm your booking with us the condo is taken off the market and we do not take any further requests for your dates. You will never have to worry about double bookings and the condo is truly represented in the posted pictures. If you do need to cancel - every effort will be made to re-book the Casa, and all proceeds from re-booking, minus a $50.00 fee will be returned to you. Any questions or concerns - please feel free to e-mail or call me directly. Terry @ 1(403)288-8666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Upon receipt of a reservation request I will contact you directly using my own e-mail. As we have opted to pay a yearly fee to advertise on this site we are not bound to use Flipkey/TripAdvisors' booking process. Although in recent months they have modified their per booking cost to be in-line with the industry standards (April/2014) and no longer add their fee as an additional cost to our guests - we feel it is important for both parties to have access to each others e-mail addresses from the get go and communicate directly with one another rather than going through a third party. We are just one condo so appreciate knowing who is renting our place:)
* If a Security Deposit is charged it will be promptly refunded via email and/or PayPal on the day following departure after the property manager has inspected.
* For one week stays a complimentary mid-week maid service is supplied. (If you want to be pampered, daily maid service can probably be arranged prior to you stay - the cost would be approx. $30.00 (U.S.) per day, which would be paid daily directly to the maid) For shorter stays of three nights the condo will be in top notch shape for your arrival.
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Ceiling Fans
- Alarm Clock
- Clothes Dryer
- Housekeeping Optional
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- 8 Dining chairs
- 10 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 1200 square feet