- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
See more on my website: http://vacationrentalinsayulita.com/f
Casa Paz is a two story house located at the top of Gringo Hill, just a 5 minute walk to Sayulita's downtown plaza and the beach. Staying at Casa Paz in Sayulita is an excellent choice if you are looking for quiet and calm surroundings, yet remaining close to the vivid Sayulita center, with all the great food, shops, local art, music,surfing, fishing and the beach life it has to offer. You can hike to several beaches close by, go horseback riding, whale watching, rent a kayak or stand up surfboard. The list goes on; there is so much to do, or nothing to do, as you wish. Casa...Read more
Casa Paz on Gringo Hill - Ocean Views, Right in Town
Sayulita, Mexican Riviera-Pacific Coast, Mexico
Additional Location Information
Information about Sayulita, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico:
The Sayulita area has been named as one of the best areas in the world to retire in and was featured as such in AARP and Retire Worldwide. Sayulita was also voted the number one International location to travel with children by the Today Show and Travel & Leisure Magazine in 2010. It continues to gain popularity internationally, for more than just surfing with all the great galleries, community spirit, restaurants, friendly and inviting atmosphere, trendy shops, activities in nature, bird and whale watching, fishing, and more.. There is a lot to do here, but the relaxing lifestyle affords you the luxury to do nothing at all.
Finding Casa Paz is easy
Sayulita is about a 40 to 45 minute trip by car or taxi and a one hour trip by bus from the Puerto Vallarta Airport. You can catch the bus by going across the walkway bridge that goes over the highway in front of the airport. The bus will be green and white and should say Sayulita on it. You can inquire before getting on. A taxi should cost you around $55.00 to $60.00 U.S., but willl bring you directly to the house; the bus will cost you about 30 pesos per person and you will either need to walk to take a local taxi to the house.
* When you come into Sayulita follow Avenue Revolucion straight to the main Plaza and take a left at the Plaza onto Calle Marlin.
* Continue up Calle Marlin and take the first left onto Gabriel Rodriguez.
* Continue up Gabriel Rodriguez; it will curve to the right and then continue straight up.Take the second right onto Calle Las Palmas; then take the first right.
* Take the first right again and you will come straight into the parking space in front of Casa Paz... You will see steps going down to the house on the right hand side and you are there.
You are now just a 5 to 7 minute walk to the Beach and to Sayulita's main Plaza!
Last updated on March 26, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 115 other Sayulita rentalsCheck Availability for Sayulita
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
Policies & Fees
* Holiday rates apply from December 20th to January 3rd.
* There is a $500.00 security deposit.
* Once a week cleaning included; additional cleaning is available upon request and for an additional fee.
* Kitchen and bathroom fully equipped
* Washing machine available for use on premises
* Check in is at 3:00 p.m. (15:00) and Check out is at 11:00 a.m.
* Smoking is permitted outside only
The following amenities are available upon request
* Food Catering if you would like a meal cooked for you at Casa Paz
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Private Chef
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Balcony or terrace
- Balcony or terrace
- Dining Area
- Coffee Maker
- Activities Guide
- Laundry Soap
- Bottle Water
- Cooking Utensils
- Water Sports Gear
- Lawn / Garden
- Restaurant Guide
- Golf Cart
- Toilet Paper
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 1090 square feet