- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
You simply cannot find a better location, views, with parking included, and more complete furnishings to make you feel like you've arrived at your "Home Away From Home...In Seattle!"
This contemporary urban suite on the top floor offers a Puget Sound view and is linked to the Market through Seattle's famous Post Alley (accessible from the 3rd floor of our building), placing you just a few steps from several of Seattle's highlights. First Avenue and the Seattle Art Museum are accessible via the building's private courtyard, placing you just minutes from the action downtown.
My husband and I enjoy providing a personal and unique e...Read more
* Pike Place * NEW PICTURES, Secure Parking, VIEWS
Additional Location Information
Experience the heart and soul of Seattle in the Pike Place Market neighborhood from our top floor Puget Sound view unit! Just steps from entry to the country's most popular and unique historic public market, the waterfront boardwalk, historic Pioneer Square, Washington Ferries, fantastic dining at some of Seattle's landmark restaurants and lounges, and shopping, our spot is an ideal location for exploring the city.
More About This Location
City vacations, Waterfront
Last updated on September 09, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 223 other Seattle rentalsCheck Availability for Seattle
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $75 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
* Holiday and Event Rates and Length of stay may vary.
* Weeknight rates apply Sun-Thurs nights.
* All stays less than 30 Nights include 9.5% Tax.
* Half of Rental Total Taken for Reservation Deposit.
* Balance Taken One Month Prior to Stay.
* Cancellation Policy is Full Refund Prior To One Month Before Check-in.
- Washing Machine
- Local Guides/Maps
- Fitness Room
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Alarm Clock
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 550 square feet