Inclusive of all transfers, vehicle+full-time driver, unlimited wifi, housekeeping, all taxes! 32" flat screen TVs in all BRs. Ipod docking station. Pool fence available, chef available. Villa Saudara2 boasts the most exceptional location for a villa in Seminyak. The brand new 2/3 bedroom villa is a 50m walk from the famous Kudeta situated on the popular beach front, and 150m from La Lucciola.
A short ten minute walk further down the beach will take you to the renowned bar Potatohead. Five minutes on foot from Villa Saudara2 will take you to Seminyak Square and from there the array of restaurants along Eat Street is endless.
Vil...la Saudara2 is situated directly next to C151 Villas. With shopping at your doorstep you could not ask for a more desirable location!
New in May 2013, the latest addition to our well-reviewed collection of properties, Villa Saudara2 is a beautiful 2/3 bedroom pool villa with lush garden. A stone's throw from the island's most exciting restaurants, spas, shopping and beaches, Villa Saudara2 is the perfect place for experiencing the magical atmosphere of coastal.
The 300 square metre property is a chic beachside retreat. The garden with pavilion offers room to spread out even for larger groups. Two large bedroom suites each have their own ensuite bathrooms. The air-conditioned cinema room may be converted to a third bedroom, making our villa a dream for families and couples alike. Solid privacy walls covered with tropical vegetation and palms keep the house very secluded.
The interior was completed in December 2012 and decorated in a beachhouse style, true to the villa's beachside location. With tasteful terracotta floors, a chef's kitchen, oven and open floor plan, the villa is perfect for entertaining. All bedrooms have very comfortable king beds with white linens. The pool is a generous 5m by 3m.
Inclusive of taxes, car+driver, transfers, wifi! Pool fence available. Includes vehicle and full-time driver PLUS ALL TRANSFERS, unlimited wifi, butler service. Pool fence, chef available.
Be quick to register your interest for the best Seminyak villa in this price range.
Includes vehicle and full-time driver.
Includes unlimited internet, all airport transfers, housekeeping. Pool fence available.
Ipod docking station, 32" flat screen TV in Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2, 32" flat screen TV in cinema room (Bedroom 3).
Additional single beds and a cot can be provided on request.
- Complete use of villa vehicle (excludes petrol)
- Driver 8 hours per day. Our driver is loyal and very trustworthy. He is a real gem and our guests love him. He will recommend all the good cafes, shops and restaurants during your stay and take you on daytrips.
- Complete daily housekeeping. Our lovely housekeepers will clean the villa each day, do your ironing, etc.
- Airport transfers with flowers and big smile
- Welcome fruit, tea and coffee
- Unlimited drinking water
- All linen and towels
- Pool cleaning, gardening
- Wifi throughout the villa, with unlimited use
- Butler service for restaurant reservations and trip planning
- One complimentary chef cooking service - breakfast (special offers include breakfast chef everyday - please ask if interested!)
- One complimentary chef cooking service – dinner
- No extra taxes, no fees, no charges
There is wifi throughout (unlimited wi-fi included), as well as cable TV.
In-house massages and other spa services can easily be arranged on request.
The villa vehicle seats 6-7 adults plus driver. We are happy to provide a second car and driver free of charge for airport transfers.
Villa Saudara2 is managed by the same team 5-star, customer-focussed team that manages Villa Castilla - please see Villa Castilla for reviews. www.flipkey.com/seminyak-villa-rentals/p281783Read more
Left on 03/26/2014 for a stay in March 2014 | Karim
My 4 brothers and I arrived at the Bali airport and were greeted by our driver Darna, a very nice man that loaded all our bags and drove us back to our villa. He spoke good english and started to answer all our questions including the best things to do during our stay. When we arrived at the villa we were greeted by Patma and five massage specialists where we had scheduled a 2 hour massage session after a very exhausting day. (Tip: co-ordinate this and other wishes with Susan prior to your arrival). We then were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the dishes the Chef has made for us after our massages were complete. As a first impression we were happy with the quality of service and the cleanliness of the villa. The pool was wonderfully located at the centre of the villa, where it was cleaned in a frequent basis, we found our selves going for a dip on a daily basis. Darna was available to drive us around and co-ordinate any activities we needed during our stay, he was pleasant and knowledgable, cannot say enough good things about this man.
All in all the overall experience was unforgetable and I would recommend this Villa to anyone. Only thing to watch out for is to be careful not to drink the tap water. They have clean drinking water in the kitchen if you are thirsty or need to brush your teeth.
Left on 02/27/2014 for a stay in February 2014 | gd
Great location, villa is situated near seminyak square with many restaurants and shops. The famed kudeta is a 5 mins walk from the villa while potato head is 20 mins away. Staff of the villa are the gem, they are friendly and helpful going out the way to make us feel at home. Padma and Gusti kindly gave recommendations on the places to visit, shop and helped with reservations of dining locations. Only downside is that the living area has an open concept so the floor is prone to dirt, but nothing major and easily make up by great service of the staff. Thanks again.
Left on 11/18/2013 for a stay in October 2013 | welovebali
My friends and I booked to stay at Villa Saudara2. We had the most amazing holiday. Our Girls Trip started by being collected at the airport by Gede who drove us the villa that we would spend the next week. Omg what a beautiful surprise. The villa had amazing furniture, a great pool and absolutely amazing staff that tendered to every need we had.
The location was a hop step and a jump from the beach which meant that we spent most of the days out and about shopping and swimming. When it got too hot at the beach we could retreat to the privacy of the villa's pool and air conditioned rooms. There is also a very convenient spa next door!!
We could not have asked for more, it was the perfect getaway with friends . Superb restaurants so close, Kudeta was a one minute walk(great Ricotta pancakes for breakfast)
And Padma, the manager was such a beautiful girl. She suggested some amazing places for us and was on call to help us whenever we had a question! We can all not wait until next year
Left on 10/24/2013 for a stay in September 2013 | Tania Sandery
The villa has the Best location is Seminyak ! Shops , beach and everything virtually right on your doorstop is really is unbeatable. The villa staff during our stay were wonderful and each day made sure the villa was immaculate . On mornings when we elected to eat in we had the most delicous breakfasts prepared by Hannah and staff . The food was very tasty and we still miss these breakfasts now we are back home especially the pancakes with palm sugar. Our driver Putu was there each day always with a warm smile to take us wherever we needed to go. We learnt a lot from him about his life and the Balinese way of life and enjoyed his kind nature. Padma the villa manager made sure everything during our stay was just right . Susan we thank you for a fabulous holiday . You and your team certainly know how to look after their guests . We will be sure to return again soon .
Amazing staff, central location but had a few issues
Left on 07/07/2013 for a stay in June 2013 | Young Family
- pretty, tidy villa with great pool
- central location (3 mins to beach, 10 mins to restaurants)
- staff were brilliant. Over and above at all times. Yanti the housekeeper was the loveliest person. So helpful and positive. There at the crack of dawn to cook breakfast for our bustling toddler. Then cooked for all of us, did washing, cleaned and even found time to entertain our little girl. She fell in love with Yanti and wanted to be carried around by her all day. Gusti the driver was the same. So helpful and positive. Booked us restaurants. Helped sort out maintenance issues. Worked overtime to drive us out for dinners. Lovely person!
- inhouse massages and chef! Brilliant!
- maintenance. Had a maintenance person there almost every day to fix the many issues that propped up. 5 days of blocked toilets. 3 days of no tv or internet. Aircon in bedroom 2 not strong enough so on hot day it was 28 degrees in room at night. Fridge/Freezer kept on defrosting so we would lose things in it. They were helpful trying to fix issues and perhaps common in bali but it was a stress we were hoping to avoid on our holiday.
- noise. Probably downside to central location and outdoor setup of bali style villa. Lost a few nights sleep to noisy people in villa behind and also laneway. Sounded like they were in the next room and even with earplugs could not block out the laughing and motorbikes till 5am.
Overall - want to recommend the villa for the staff alone and if hadn't experienced the maintenance issues would have. Perhaps more for young couples than a family with young children though, due to the noise factor.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.