- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the manager
Available May thru September, the upper level of the Alder House is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath home, that sleeps 6 comfortably with 3 bedrooms; one that has two twins, one with a full and a twin and one with a king. Fully-furnished with all linens, dishes, and such. TV, VCR and DVD, as well as high-speed internet. It looks out on a landscaped yard, filled with majestic Alders and Alaska native flowers and herbs. A fooseball table makes an attractive addition for the young people in your group. * Hiking * Kayaking * Whale watching * Explore Magic Island * Frequently Seen: Eagles, Otter, Sea Lions, Whales, Martin, Mink * Halibut Fishing, frequently ca...Read more
Alder House Upper
Additional Location Information
View Larger Map
Last updated on September 14, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 32 other Sitka rentalsCheck Availability for Sitka
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
Note: Although pets are not allowed in the summer, a cat lives here in the winter, so those with pet allergies or sensitivities should not reserve.
* Short Stays less than 30 nights, Rates shown are for up to four people.
* $25 per night for each additional person/child.
* Extended Stays 30 nights or longer, price shown includes up to four people, extra people $500 each
* Stays 30 days and longer require cleaning fee of $100 plus tax
* Damage/Cancellation/Cleaning Deposit on Short Stay is $500,
* Damage/Cancellation/Cleaning Deposit on Extended Stays 30 nights or longer is $2,000 >Check-in is at 3pm, Check-Out is at 11am. >Absolutely NO Early arrival without prior approval. >All rentals Outside Smoking Only >NO pets without prior Approval and only on select homes.
- Central heating
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no