Little Yellow House
From $150 / night
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the manager
Located downtown, just minutes from shopping, historical sites and harbors, Little Yellow House is perfect for up to six people, with 2 bedrooms that each have two extra long twins that can also be setup as a king and one bedroom with a full size bed. It also has a fully-equipped kitchen, with dishwasher, and laundry room with washer and dryer.
Newly remodeled in late 2012, this charming cottage offers all the comforts of home. It is also right across the street from Baranof Elementary, if you have children in Kindergarten or First Grade and Market Center, Sitka's oldest and most-loved grocery is less than five minutes walk..
Little Yellow House
Additional Location Information
View Larger Map
Last updated on August 20, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 33 other Sitka rentalsCheck Availability for Sitka
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
* Short Stays less than 30 nights, Rates shown are for up to four people.
* $25 per night for each additional person/child.
* Extended Stays 30 nights or longer, price shown includes up to four people, extra people $500 each
* Stays 30 days and longer require cleaning fee of $100 plus tax
* Damage/Cancellation/Cleaning Deposit on Short Stay is $500,
* Damage/Cancellation/Cleaning Deposit on Extended Stays 30 nights or longer is $2,000
* Rates shown are for up to 4 Guests
* Check-in 3pm and Check-out 11am
* Early check-ins and late check-outs must be pre-approved
* All Rentals are non smoking with designated smoking areas outside
* Price includes up to 4 people, pets considered @ $10 extra per night.
* Pets must be pre-approved and the following applies
* Daily Fee $10 per day per pet, Discounted on stays over 30 days to $100
* $300 Cleanup deposit for home and yard, dog hair and deficating
* Cleaning Fees vary with rentals and will be shown on check-out when reserving.
* To Reserve Your Dates;
* Stays less than 30 nights, 35% deposit, with balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
* Stays 30 nights or longer, 30 nights deposit required
* CANCELLATION: You may
cancel your reservation up to 24 hours after booking with no
cancellation charge. Cancellations made after 24 hour will incur a 10%
or $100 cancellation fee, whichever is more on the full amount of the
reservation, unless the reservation is within 60 days or less, in which
case, there is no refund, unless it re-books. In the case of re-booking,
you will be refunded for the re-booked days only, minus 20%.
Insurance/Cancellation insurance is available for .069% ($69 per 1,000
Reservation)INSURANCE: This valuable insurance reimburses for prepaid
non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that
may cause you to cancel, interrupt or delay your trip. Please review
our cancellation policy above and consider purchasing this to protect
your investment. This is particularly important in Sitka reservations as
reservations can be made as far as a year ahead, leaving room for many
things to happen in your life. Also, weather can be very variable in
Sitka, even in the summer, causing delayed arrivals.
- Central heating
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no