- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Sometimes a house captures and expresses the spirit of a place so perfectly that it seems to be part of the natural landscape. Pitons Stargroves, perhaps the most unique villa in the Caribbean, is one such home. Located on a gently rolling hill near the tiny village of Morne La Croix, just a few miles from the sleepy port of SoufriÃ¨re on the southwest side of St. Lucia - a region of small fishing villages, mountains and valleys, carpeted in rain forest, which seasoned travelers often speak of nostalgically as "the way the Caribbean used to be" - the villa looks as if it had actually grown right out of Gros Piton Mountain.
Built from...Read more
The Pitons Stargroves - overlooking the Pitons
Soufriere, Saint Lucia
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways
Last updated on November 16, 2012
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 33 other Soufriere rentalsCheck Availability for Soufriere
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
- Note the above rates are for 2 people. Please inquire for rates for more than 2 people.
- Rates are in US$ per week and per day (not for each person). Single: deduct 10%.
- Taxes, fees and security deposits may apply.
This "2 free nights" special offer applies only to new bookings for all stays of 7 nights or more through December 17, 2010.
- Children under 2 years free. Children under 14 years: $20/night.
- Minimum stay at Pitons Stargroves is three days.
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Housekeeping Optional
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no