You will have all the comforts of home in this relaxing and spacious 2400 sf house in the exclusive Tahoe Keys waterfront community. As you enter the split-level home, you are immediately greeted by a spectacular view of the Truckee Meadow and majestic Mount Tallac through the wall-to-wall picture windows. Adjacent to a wildlife preserve, and you will feel as though you are a part of the pristine atmosphere. Enjoy abundant wildlife right outside your windows! Watch the sunset over the mountains from your deck.
The upstairs Great Room includes a gas fireplace surrounded by stonework, a comfortable window seat, leather couches and two s...wivel rocker recliners, which allow one to take full advantage of the views. There is also a 55 inch flat screen HDTV with cable. The completely remodeled Kitchen, features all new stainless steel appliances, and is equipped with everything you need to serve a delicious meal for 12.
Just turn around and look out the front windows for an unobstructed view of Heavenly Valley Ski Resort. The master bedroom perfectly frames the ski runs and the morning sunrise. It features an en-suite Master Bath, with Mountain views. Working while on vacation? This home is equipped with wifi.*
*we can neither guarantee nor troubleshoot this service.
Master Bedroom: King bed with private bathroom, view
Second Bedroom: Queen bed with shared bathroom
Third Bedroom: King and Queen bed with shared bathroom
Fourth Bedroom: Two twin beds with shared bathroom
Den: Sofa Sleeper
Ski Lifts: 4 miles
Lake: 0 miles
Casinos: 5 miles
Additional amenities include: bedrooms 4, address 1712 venice drive, sleeps 12, bathrooms 2.5, bbq/patio furn gas/yes, rating deluxe, view- meadow and mt tallac, laundry yes, permit number 004820, square feet 2400, parking- 2 car garage + 2, type home.Read more
The house that we rented had a great view and a great floor plan! The Tahoe keys area was beautiful! The house was very clean except the BBQ hadn't been cleaned for some Time. The only complaint of mine was having to check out at 10:00 am was a little early and the fact that we only had one towel per person was ridiculous for the price that we paid. Other then that we enjoyed our stay very much.
1. The view!!! Waking up every morning with the view was breath taking!!!
2. I think this house had the best back yard equipped with nice grill and patio sets!!
3. I had 10 people and the house was so specious, it didn't feel crowded at all!!! Comfortable bed (except the bunk beds)
4. The house was equipped with literally everything. Only reason i had to run down to the store was to buy food to cook!!!
5. It can get little hot during the day since most Tahoe homes don't have a/c system but during the night was pretty cool!!
6. Free bike rental at the office. The bikes were old design but very nice. There is a bike rental place very close by which took about less than 10 mins on a bike to get there.
7. The bike trail is very near by (next to the bike rental) and it's sooo beautiful to ride. It leads to a public beach (hope beach) and other much go places!!! Our whole family when biking every morning!!! must do!!
8. I am sure there is so much more
1. The house was well organized but bit dusty.
2. The double bunk beds were squeaky and very uncomfortable. Rest of beds were very nice!
3. The traffic to Casino was pretty bad most of the time during the day.
4. The private beach is really really far from the parking lot and not so nice. Much better going to the public beach!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.