Spectacular lake view home on private cul de sac! Enjoy panoramic lake views and magnificent pines and yet be just 5 minutes from Heavenly Ski Resort, casinos, restaurants, and shops. Stunning throughout, this 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, spacious 2 level home can comfortably accommodate a large group. Relax in the spacious living room with its breathtaking lake and mountain views and its cozy gas log fireplace. The kitchen is a cook's delight and the dining room seats eight. Ready for a game of pool? Rack them up on the pool table in the downstairs game room, or just hang out in front of the fireplace and the large screen TV. The master bedroom is... a dream with a king size canopy bed, private sitting area with a large TV, and a balcony overlooking the lake. The other three bedrooms are equally well appointed and all boast spectacular lake and mountain views. After a day of skiing or hiking, pamper yourself in the Jacuzzi tub. Don't wait. Come and make your family memories last forever in this mountain paradise home!
Additional amenities include: pool table, games, micro/dishwash/disp. yes/yes/yes, distance to skiing 2 minutes, washer/dryer yes, bed size 2nd rm queen, TVs/VCR/DVD family, # bathrooms 3, square footage, est. 3400, bed size 3rd rm queen, view huge lake tahoe!, beds pull-out 2 futon style, fireplace, wood/gas gas fireplace, permit# 102084, beach distance 5 minutes, bed size 1st/master king, bed size 4th rm 2 twins.Read more
Left on 03/21/2013 for a stay in February 2013 | Villalpando Family
This home was easy to reserve on line.
When we arrived at the home we were amazed by the view of the lake and mountain side. The house is in a great location; close to Heavenly, and downtown Lake Tahoe.We were in a group that had more children than adults, and we all enjoyed the home. The kids loved running up and down the different floor levels and liked relaxing in the game room. They also liked sleeding down the hill in the back yard.The entire family liked the large dinning room table.
The house was nice, very clean and had the basic amenities. The home did have a few issues with outdated appliances and fixtures;But really a great place to stay. We will recommend this home to our family and friends. Read more
Response from Pinnacle Lake Tahoe Getaways - 06/30/2013
The view is wonderful at the Heavenly Lakeview House. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful time at this home! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about this property! Please come visit again anytime!
The Pinnacle Gang
Pretty average except for the view.
Left on 02/07/2013 for a stay in December 2012 | Ilia Nazarov
We've rented this property for our family reunion for 5 nights on the New Years week.In one word, we felt it's overpriced. It wasn't our first time at Tahoe, and we usually rend out cabins for New Year at much cheaper rate and get more value out of it. This time we decided to "splurge" and went above our usual budget and were quite disappointed.
- Both fireplaces were out of order. The management did send out an electrician to fix it, but next day they wouldn't turn on again.
- The heater downstairs (where most of the bedrooms are) could not heat up the place sufficiently. It barely got up to 65F on the second day and just wouldn't go higher. It wasn't extremely cold outside to have that kind of problems.And with the fireplaces out of order as well, it wasn't pleasant to say the least. On the 3rd day half of the family got sick.
- The promised Community hot tub is not within walking distance. Actually the house is not inside the community at all. The property management agent on the phone wasn't even aware of the hot tub existence or where it was located. As a heavy skiers, that was a priority to us to have a house with the outdoor hut tub/ jacuzzi. It's a pretty standard requirement in most Tahoe cabins.
- Overall the design and furniture of the house is very generic and doesn't have any feel of "cabin in the woods". We've stayed in cabins where the management even set up the Christmas tree and decorated the home with lights, and left a welcoming bottle of champagne hence the holiday season. Here, we didn't feel any effort at all. Not even the twinkling lights, really? I don't think it's a lot to ask for when you are paying 4K+ for less then a week.
On the positive note:
- The view is gorgeous
- Location is very convenient if you ski at the Heavenly, which is a block away.
Bottom line: overpriced and disappointed. Would not recommend it to any of my friends.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.