This is a cosy room near Hornstull located in a 5 room apartment, in total 100 sqm.
You have fast access to the city centre by Metro, only 10 minutes. Walking distance to the Metro is approx 4 minutes. Also, a 3 min walk takes you to the bus stop of No.4 which takes you to Fridhemsplan and Gullmarsplan in about 10-15 mins.
For those of you who like nature, Tantolunden is accessible within 10 minutes on foot - a big park with football fields, small yard farming cottages and free nature space for jogging etc.
Down by Hornstull you have clubs like Strand and in the other direction you have Marie Laveau and other clubs, near Mar...iatorget, for those of you who enjoy social life.
The host speaks eight languages, Swedish, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, German and intermediate Russian, so chances are great that you will be able to relax in your own tongue and get tended to with answers such as: where to find extra bed sheets, which museum to visit or where are the most popular clubs, possible excursions and exhibitions in the city.
The apartment is located in Södermalm close to Hornstull and communications: Subway and Bus n.º4, which goes through the whole city.
The minimum stay is 3 nights, but you can always ask us if we have a gap in our booking calendar for 1 or 2 nights.
The room is furnished with a 140x200cm medium hard bed, a new white desk and a new wardrobe with a mirror door. The walls are white and adorned with art by René Magritte (from his museum in Brussels) to give it a modern and arty touch.
All facilities such as electricity, Internet Wi-Fi, heat and water, bed sheets and linens, towels, paper towels, as well as the usage of kitchen, space in the refrigerator and in the freezer, bathroom, laundry facilities in the apartment, 2 house keys, and storage in the cellar of a couple of suit cases.
• You share the apartment with other people, so it is important you don't make noise after 22.00 and don't organize parties in the apartment. However, you can bring an occasional friend or boy/girlfriend to visit for a weekend, for longer stays, contact us and we'll approve the visit within reasonable limits.
• We will like you to help recycle - bins with the corresponding goods are to be found underneath the kitchen sink. Wash plastic, glass etc. and dry them before you put them in these containers.
• Dry the floor in the bathroom after each shower and pull out the shower curtain so that it may dry and not get moldy.
• No pets
• No smoking
• Check out the price table to get a better understanding of our fantastic rates.
• Website administrative commissions may apply and may not be included in these prices.
• After the payment confirmation we will provide you the contact of our apartment assistant, so you can arrange the arrival meeting and key delivery.
• Late check in after 00:00 implies a fee of 200 SEK, payable in cash on arrival directly to our local assistant.
Welcome to Stockholm and enjoy your stay!Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.