Resort Home 537 "The Overlook" has been booked for the ski season from November 2013 to April 2014, but will again become available in Spring of 2014.
Book Direct and save! Comparative resort rates are $895-$1800/night.
A luxurious non-smoking Resort Home – one of the finest you will find at Topnotch Resort and Spa, Stowe or any upscale Resort destination.
Enjoy miles of hiking and biking trails, the nearby equestrian center, cross-country trails, and the optional outstanding concierge services. Indulge in a culinary experience many of the great restaurants in legendary Stowe Vermont.
A superb Topnotch Resort Hom...e located at the pinnacle “The Overlook” - built and decorated 2005 and repainted and redecorated in spring of 2011! A warm and inviting, superbly maintained Resort Home with a unique optional Entertainment floor!
* Luxury 3 bedroom, 3-bathroom Resort Home boasting unique and uninterrupted breathtaking views of Mount Mansfield and its ski slopes.
* Granite counters throughout, tiled bathrooms and open kitchen and bar area, Berber carpet throughout - with superior finishing and Vermont art.
* Two fireplaces: one within the main floor Living room area, with a second fireplace in the master bedroom en-suite.
* The living room gas fireplace is facing an open kitchen and dining areas.
* Each bedroom is an en-suite with its own bathroom, a large screen TV, phone, and AM/FM alarm clock.
* The living room has a 42” Sony projection TV with a Bose home theatre and sound system, CD, DVD and AM/FM Stereo
* Wireless and wired high speed Internet at no charge.
* Tastefully decorated, contemporary and Vermont furnishings throughout with upscale art and touches, for your comfort and enjoyment.
* New appliances throughout including washer and dryer.
* Bedding in this Resort Home has been upgraded to include duvet, for your comfort.
* Master bedroom suite, with a king size bed, walk-in closets, gas fireplace, breathtaking slope-side views, telephone, Large Sony TV, an iHOME alarm clock radio.
* Master bathroom has granite counters, dual sinks, a comfortable vanity/makeup area, Jacuzzi - separate shower, toilette and bidet room.
* The eastern second floor bedroom en-suite, has two twin beds, its own private granite bathroom, a large screen TV, DVD, telephone, alarm clock, AM/FM radio,
* The first level bedroom en-suite with a king size bed, its own private granite bathroom, a large screen TV, telephone and alarm clock AM/FM radio, sitting area.
* A superb Resort Home with a well-equipped kitchen. The kitchen with bar and bar stools opens to a cozy living and dining areas with breathtaking uninterrupted views of the Mt Mansfield slopes. The kitchen is well appointed and equipped with a gas stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster and much more. The dining area seats eight. Sliding doors open to a breakfast deck with its own outstanding views, outdoor dining for 6.
* Breakfast deck off the dining room area - with amazing views of the slopes, has steps to a second huge “ENTERTAINMENT deck” on ground floor below – great for sunbathing or entertaining! The setting is ideal for a family vacation, friends get together, a wedding party, or a corporate retreat or just a memorable romantic mountain retreat weekend.
* Steps away from the spa and pool (charges may apply) with ample hiking and outdoor day activities or the legendary dining in Stowe Vermont.
Guests also enjoy use of the garage; a perfect place to store skis or bikes.
Additional amenities include: • propane outlet on large deck and grill for caterers use., • games area includes billiard, air hockey and more., • a wireless desktop computer with high speed internet and printer., for more photos, please visit (website: hidden), • ideal for a long term family vacation, entertainment, corporate retreat or a “think tank”., additional rental rate for entertainment floor is $2500/week. please ask for availability and details., for added space and comfort, for your enjoyment or for entertaining we are able to occasionally avail on a separate rental, our almost 1,000 square feet “entertainment floor”, opening to a magnificent 360 square foot deck, wired for sound - with the finest views of stowe’s mt. mansfield and its ski slopes, sorry, no pets are permitted in this topnotch resort homes., • the “entertainment floor” has a full bathroom and a sleep sofa, minimum stay to reserve the entertainment floor is seven nights., subject to availability and a prior confirmation. there is an additional rental charge for the “entertainment floor.”, • a bose surround sound home theatre, cd and DVD player with a 50” projection TV, a second sound system for game areas and outdoor deck area., optional “entertainment floor”!, • granite kitchenette / bar equipped with refrigerator, ice-maker, large sink, dishwasher and microwave., • gas fireplace.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.