Welcome to "Altitude Adjustment", the place to come to unwind and decompress. Our 750 square foot Craftsman-styled two bedroom, one bath corner-unit condo is located on the ground floor and provides a variety of conveniences including:
- well appointed kitchen with granite countertops and hand-rubbed bronze fixtures
- stainless steel appliances
- large sectional sofa
- gas fireplace
- cable television and wireless internet
- flat screen TV with DVD and home theatre system
- an assortment of DVD’s to view
- heated slate floors in the kitchen and bathroom
- deep soake...r tub in the bathroom
- in suite laundry facilities
- private hot tub - The Hot Tub will be out of service for the Summer months and will be up and running for the 2014-2015 ski season.
- ski locker located outside front door
- heated underground parking space.
- views of Mt. Morrisey and Tod
- ski-in/ski-out convenience with quick access to the Morrisey Express ski lift
- new Nordic Centre is just down and across the street
There are many activities at Sun Peaks which include: nordic or alpine skiing, tubing, skating, snow shoeing, dogsleding, golfing or a relaxing a visit to the Village Spa.
The toboggan hill, trail heads for nordic skiing, snowshoeing trails are less than 5 minutes walk at the eastern end of parking lot P5 and the Valley Trail is across the street and this is the walking trail to the Village.We are a short walk to the many restaurants, shops and services as well as a recreation centre, and swimming pool which are located in the main village.
Click on Reserve Now! to book your stay.
Additional amenities include: parking - free private parking, iron and ironing board, dining area, coded access, basic food staples, laundry facilities, fresh linens, living area.
Altitude Adjustment - Settlers 48 Sun Peaks, British Columbia, Canada
Additional Location Information
Settler's Crossing is a condominium complex at Sun Peaks, located east of the main village near the base of the Morrisey chair lift. Our condo is located in Building 4.
Free Resort Shuttle
Please see the schedule on the resort web site at www.sunpeaksresort.com/thevillage/transit.aspx
Flights and Airport Shuttles
The Kamloops Airport has flights from many cities including Vancouver, Seattle, and Calgary. Shuttle service is available from the Airport to Sun Peaks and will drop you directly in front of the residence upon request.
Sun Peaks resort is approximately a 4.5 hour drive from Vancouver B.C., a 7.5 hour drive from Calgary A.B., and a 5.5 hour drive from Seattle WA. Other driving times are below:
Whistler, BC 4.5 hours
Kelowna, BC 2.5 hours
Kamloops, BC 45 minutes
Jasper, Alberta 5 hours
Banff, Alberta 6 hours
Edmonton, Alberta 8 hours
Driving Directions from Kamloops
Take Highway 5 north to Jasper. You will pass 3 sets of traffic lights en route. Then look for signs to Heffley Creek & Sun Peaks. Turn right at Heffley Creek and take the first left at the General Store (see directional sign for Sun Peaks). Proceed along this two-lane, paved road up the mountain all the way into the resort village. Duration from Kamloops to Sun Peaks Resort village is about 25 minutes.
Other Transportation Options
Kamloops is also accessible by bus and rail. For more information please visit www.greyhound.ca for bus information and www.viarail.ca for rail information.
Last updated on July 27, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 229 other Sun Peaks rentals
Our rates are very competitive and there is NO HST!
* Long term rates available (Special rates apply to long term stays of 14 days or more). Please contact us for details.
* Minimum night stays may be negotiable (2 night stays are available at a higher nightly rate to cover some of the cleaning and check in/ out costs). Please inquire.
Click RESERVE NOW!
Left on 01/22/2011 for a stay in December 2010 | S. Price
We spent Christmas with our family at the condo. The condo was excellent, awesome layout! The kitchen was very well equipped to cook a full turkey dinner. The hot tub was welcomed by all. We will certainly be back!!! Cheers!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.