Barbados Beautiful one bedroom apart West Coast

From $96 / night


Hide Property Details

  • 1 bedrooms
  • 1 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 2
  • Apartment/Condo

Near to all amenities. Bedroom with air con and ceiling fan, TV/DVD en suite bathroom with shower. Sitting room with two ceiling fans and floor fan, open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, coffee maker, cocktail mixer, microwave. Safe for valuables. Four folding louvre doors opon onto the terrace with table and chairs for four, over looking lawn for sunbathing. Private parking, but a car is not necessary. Only minutes to beach, local shops, mini market and excellent coffee shop. The coffee shop is just opposite the apartment, if you bring your own laptop they let you use the Internet signal for free,you will be able to pick up the signal from t...Read more

Location

Barbados Beautiful one bedroom apart West Coast
Sunset Crest, Saint James, Barbados

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

The west coast is the most beautiful in Barbados and 15 min's to the famous Sandy Lane beach. We have a wonderful choice of restaurants and bars one of which is attached to our private members pool with complimentary loungers. The Beach House offering snacks and drinks at lunch time and at night great dining in a lovely atmosphere, further along we have the famous Tides, then Zaccios and Surf Side beach bars with very reasonable prices also offer happy hour ( with satelite TV showing live sport ) two great beach bars and a terrific beach where you can hire loungers, jet skis and water skiing. Holetown is a great place to visit they also have lovely restaurants Italian, Thai and Indian. If you want to do your own catering there is the local super market this has every thing you should possibly want. For the girls lovely boutiques in Chattel Village just minutes away.

More About This Location

Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways, Village

Availability

Last updated on May 29, 2013
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 20 other Sunset Crest rentals
Check Availability for Sunset Crest

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in GBP)


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
All dates
$96$8124 Nights
Don't see rates for your trip?

Additional notes from the owner

This apartment has air con in bedroom metre charge 1.00 BB Dollar = two and a half hours air con
Also I offer meet and greet at the airport both ways charge £70.00 sterling, about 220.00 BB Dollars and 115.00 in US Dollars for pick up this is about £35.00 each way sterling. My transfers are good my lady collects you from the airport it is about a 45 - 50 min's drive from the airport, she lets you drop your cases off then she takes you to local super market so you can pick up some immediate provisions, she then shows you where that lovely swimming pool is and your local beach bars are, all our just a 10-15 min's walk from the apartment.
There are plenty of Taxi's at the arrivals if you should prefer.
Safe charge is 5.00 BB Dollars per day
To book this apartment in great position I will require to send 25% immediately ( none refundable ) to secure your dates and the remaining 75 % eight weeks prior to departure. If booking is less than eight weeks then full amount will be payable. The 75 % will only be refundable if I am able to re let the apartment for the reserved period
In order to book the apartment it is essential that you take out a fully comprehensive travel Insurance policy with a cancellation clause
A security deposit is required in case of loss or damage of £150.00 This will be refunded as long as there is no loss or damage to the apartment on your stay

Amenities

Suitability
  • Pet friendly - no
  • Smoking allowed - no
  • Suitable for children - yes
  • Suitable for the elderly - yes
  • Wheelchair accessible - no
Living space
  • 650 square feet

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

7 guest reviews

Overall Rating

Excellent
7

Very Good
0

Average
0

Below Average
0

Poor
0

Show Reviews

Nearby Rentals
Here 3 more rentals located nearby.
1 bedroom apt 5 mins walk to beach - sea view!
from $55/night
Less than 5 miles away in Prospect
Morning Glory at Les Fleurs
from $112/night
Less than 10 miles away in Oistins
Sunset Crest Apartment close to everything
from $75/night
Less than 5 miles away in Sunset Crest