|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Sunset View is an ideal location to soak in the joy of Deep Creek lake. Sit out on your expansive deck to enjoy the evening, stroll down the level lakefront to the dock, gather in the family room for a movie, or cook side by side in the kitchen. There is plenty of space to spread out and there is even a screened porch shared by the dining room and a master suite. Peace and relaxation await you at Sunset View. Then when you want some more fun, head to the heart of the lake just a short drive away for a selection of various restaurants and entertainment.
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$0||$1,843 - $3,915||$0||2 nights|
|May. 16 2013 - Jun. 14 2013||-||$2,083||-||2 nights|
|Jun. 15 2013 - Jun. 28 2013||-||$3,532||-||7 nights|
|Jun. 29 2013 - Aug. 16 2013||-||$3,915||-||7 nights|
|Aug. 17 2013 - Sep. 4 2013||-||$3,532||-||2 nights|
|Sep. 5 2013 - Oct. 16 2013||-||$2,154||-||2 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Oct. 17 2013 - Dec. 11 2013||-||$1,843||-||2 nights|
|Dec. 12 2013 - Feb. 19 2014||-||$1,981||-||2 nights|
|Feb. 20 2014 - Mar. 20 2014||-||$1,903||-||2 nights|
|Mar. 21 2014 - May. 14 2014||-||$1,843||-||2 nights|
|View all 9 Rate Periods|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 16, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
We enjoyed our stay at Sunset View in December 2010. It was a nice getaway. It was a great experience for my entire family. The property was very clean which is an added plus for me since I have problems just staying anywhere.
beautiful house and lafefront location-perfect for three generation family vacation
Relax after WISP in this spacious and cozy on the lake
- The 7 of us stayed here for two nights and we have room for another 4 or 5 more
- Spacious and clean
- No Jaccuzy even though we were told we'd have
- Loud noise at all heaters starts
- Did not find half of thermostates
- Fireplace in the master bedroom almost kill us! it is a gas-burn fireplace with no duct! we realised after turning it on for 15 minutes.
- Stove, oven, and toaster did not work properly (I burnt food in the oven because the temprature read 260 degrees but it acually was definitely more than 450 degrees)
- The management did not communicate to us the fact that we had to pick up the keys in the office. We drove thru snow and mudd to the house and called the management and they told us we have to drive back to the office!