This roomy home is ready for YOUR vacation! The main level offers an open amd relaxed living, dining, kitchen area. The livingroom has a large rock fireplace to warm those cool Tahoe nights. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a counter area with bar stools. This area has a vaulted ceiling with a fan to cool you off during the summer months. There are also 2 bedrooms and a full bath on this level. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms, a full bath and a loft. LOTS of room for everyone!
During the summer the Homeowners Association offers pool, tennis, beach and pier.
Left on 07/19/2014 for a stay in July 2014 | Carole G
This is the second year we have enjoyed this unit. We were looking for a place that was quiet with separate beds for up to ten folks. This place fit the bill. We particularly like the high ceiling in the main room. Beds were comfortable, although a little close together in the two upper bedrooms. There seemed to be some upgrades as to blinds, etc. Everything was tidy. Accessing the toilet in the lower bathroom is still a challenge for some of our taller friends. Could have used lots more toilet paper. We had to buy extra. We are wondering about the steadiness of the front railing. It seemed to flex more than what would be acceptable. We enjoyed going to the beach, swimming, and sitting in the sun. In all, we had an excellent visit.
Would you recommend this vacation rental to a friend?
Left on 08/08/2013 for a stay in July 2013 | Carole
We had a most enjoyable time at the anglers a-Frame. The four bedrooms were just right for our group. There were a few items that might make the stay easier for others. We enjoyed the spaciousness of the tall ceilings in the main room. Towels and washcloths and sheets and blankets were plentiful.
1. The key lock was said to be by the front door. It was by the side door instead. This caused consternation until it was found.
2. Because of the shape of the downstairs bathroom, several people banged their heads while accessing the toilet. A warning sign should be posted on the dangerous beam.
3. When we first arrived, we noticed that there were spider webs in the main room and around the front room floor windows. If a unit has not been used for awhile, it would be good to have someone check these before guests arrive.
4. The front room sofas were very comfortable, but the other chairs were hard and uncomfortable. A few recliners or other stuffed chairs would be welcome.
5. Getting the trundle bed out was time consuming. It might be best to leave it out ready for use.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.