- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
Your magical Balinese vacation begins immediately upon arrival at the Villa, where you will be greeted with fresh flowers and a welcome juice prepared by your personal cook. Stroll through the organic garden and view the traditional, active family temple and twenty-five daily offerings of fruit, flowers, and incense, or relax in the luxuriously appointed private villa. Your stay at the villa includes a delicious breakfast, prepared by a cook who is on call daily to cook lunches and dinners (additional fee).
There are 3 suites in the main house. The master suite has a king sized bed and private bath with a tub, shower and bidet. The...Read more
Villa Tirta Indah Private Villa Minutes from Ubud
Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
Less touristy than the rest of Bali, our villa is nestled in a friendly village just 10 minutes outside of Central Ubud. Set in the foothills, with a landscape dominated by lush, green rice field terraces, temperatures in our neighborhood are generally 15 degrees cooler than the weather in Bali‘s coastal villages. There is no heating or air conditioning in the villa, because it is entirely unnecessary. The climate is perfectly comfortable year-round.
Please contact us for dates availability. Thank you !
More About This Location
Car is not necessary
Last updated on July 30, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1 other Tampaksiring rentalsCheck Availability for Tampaksiring
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 16% of rent
- Damage deposit |
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
1-4 guests: $180/night – $1,160/week (save $100)
5-6 guests: $220/night – $1,420/week (save $120)
1-4 guests: $200/night – $1,300/week (save $100)
5-6 guests: $240/night – $1,560/week (save $120)
1-4 guests: $250/night – $1,650/week (save $100)
5-6 guests: $290/night – $1,900/week (save $130)
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
- Additional 11% tax & 5% service fee.
- Special walk-in rates (w/in 48 hours of arrival): $150/night up to 4 guests & $180/night up to 6 guests
- The villa accommodates parties of 1-8 guests comfortably … extra person $20/night
- Arrangements can be made to accommodate infants under 18 months old at no additional fee.
- Price of the villa includes breakfast and staff, welcome drink & fruit bowl upon arrival, wireless internet, free mobile phone rental
- Free Transportation to/from the airport with a 5- night stay and Airport pick up available for Rp.350,000 (approx $35 US. 1-4 guests plus luggage)
- Low Season: January 6th to May 22nd, 2014 (excluding Easter & Chinese New Year Period); September 9th to December 18th, 2014.
- High Season: May 23rd to September 8th, 2014.
- Peak Season: January 24th to February 9th, 2014 (Chinese New Year), April 11th to April 28th, 2014 (Easter), December 9th, 2014 to January 4th, 2015 (Xmas & New Year).
- Low Season: January 6th to May 22nd, 2015 (excluding Easter & Chinese New Year Period); September 9th to December 17th,
- High Season: May 23rd to September 8th, 2015.
- Peak Season: February 12th-26th, 2015 (Chinese New Year), March 28th-April 12th, 2014 (Easter), December 18th, 2014 to January 5th, 2016 (Xmas & New Year).
Arrangements can be made to accommodate larger groups for weddings, retreats or family reunions.
Please contact us with your group’s needs, and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Local Guides/Maps
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- A/C or climate control
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Mountain Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 2400 square feet