SUPERB 2 BEDROOM SUITE WITH 2 BALCONYS
|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
|Living space||90 square meters|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Budget, Luxury, Romantic, Beach, City, Downtown|
Description from the owner
Brand New! Luxury Apartment with Two beautiful bedrooms, A specious living room and a large kitchen..
Apartment size: 90 Square meter.
One of the bed rooms has a private balcony to relax in the sun.
minutes from the beach, Neve Tsedek, Dizingof Center.
Fully air-conditioned + LCD TV (Satellite channels)
Microwave, laundry washer, dryer, Elevator,WiFi.
Weakly house keeping, in short, everthing you need.
SUPERB 2 BEDROOM SUITE WITH 2 BALCONYS
Tel Aviv, Israel
Additional Location Information
urbanicspace.com. Vacation& Bushiness Home Rental.
located in the heart of tel aviv.
on a very romantic street.
Location Type Beach, City, Downtown
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$199 - $300||$199 - $300||$1,400 - $2,100||$0||5 nights|
|Aug. 1 2013 - Aug. 31 2013
|All Other Dates||$199||$199||$1,400||-||5 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: June 11, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Not as promised
We stayed at this property for 3 nights, and as a basis for comparison, we also stayed at a rental apartment in Jerusalem.
- excellent location in the middle of the Yemenite district, 2 minutes walk from the market, 5 minutes walk from the beach
The little restaurants in the immediate area are wonderful and extremely inexpensive (as long as you like hummus)
- has wifi
- has a/C (though no air in the second bedroom)
- our contact was very difficult to communicate with before and during our stay. His responses were sometimes delayed, not very detailed, and eventually I had to call to get complete details. He was vague on location until we booked and put down a deposit.
- two of the towels were from the hotel across the street, and the other two were filthy.
- the shower doesn't have a wall mount so you have to hold the shower head in your hand while showering or turn the water on and off. It was very frustrating.
- the pictures make it look much nicer than it actually is. The apartment is average. One room is very well appointed but the blinds don't come all the way down, so light comes shining in the room early in the morning. The second room is two twin beds pushed together. It's very dark with one small window, The air conditioning doesn't go into the room (there is no air vent).
- the apartment had 2 rolls of toilet paper for four people for 4 days. We asked for more and he promised to bring some the next morning but didn't show up so we bought our own.
- the washing machine did not work. One of the reasons we chose to stay in an apartment was so we could wash our clothes. We called him to fix it and he promised to send someone the next morning. He didn't show up so I called again and he irritably promised to send someone soon. He came 3 hours later but could not fix the washing machine.
- The owner promised to send his "trusted driver" to pick us up at the airport. But the driver didn't show. When we called our contact's 24/7 phone number he didn't answer for the first 30 minutes. Then finally he texted us and had made an error. He mistakenly thought we arrived at 11:40pm not am, so we had to get a taxi into the city. This in itself was stressful because the location is extremely hard to find (on a tiny side street) and the driver had no idea how to get there.
- By comparison, we stayed at a rental in Jerusalem that made similar promises and met all of them.
Best location in historical district of Tel aviv,quiet street, close to the beach and to the market, many small restaurants around. Big apartment with air-condition or air ventilation. Comfortable bedrooms, good kitchen equipment.
We can fully recommend!
New York City, New York
Best Time ever
Locate in the prettiest, coolest area of Tel aviv, 5 minutes walking from the beach, 10 from the very center, this lovely apartment is beautifull, cozy, clean, quiet. And Daniel is a grat person and the best host you can get: professional, clear, quick replying to emails and messages.
My frieds and I had the most amazing time in Ta!
We will be back soon!
We greatly enjoyed staying in this apartment. It had an extremely good location and had very good amenities. We were only two minutes' walk from the Carmel Market. Daniel was very attentive and there was no problem when it came to checking out.
The Wifi could have been a bit stronger, but apart from that I would highly recommend the apartment.
Everything as promised
We rented this property for a 3 week stay of a family with 3 children.
It was wonderful! It was clean with freshly laundered linens and towels. All appliances were new and in good working order. The unit was cleaned weekly, as promised.
Best of all was the location. It was close to the beach but also to the Carmel market. Neve Tzedec and Shenkin were well within walking distance.
Philippe, the rental agent was very helpful. Great holiday, great stay.
Two friends and I stayed at this apartment for a week while visiting Tel aviv. The apartment is in a newly renovated, secure building that is in a great location. It's just a few blocks from the beach, a few minutes from the big Shuk (outdoor market), and about a ten minute walk to Rotschild where there are a ton of great restaurants and bars.
The owner was very easy to deal with, and all we had to do was call his associate about an hour before we arrived to make sure he was there to hand off the keys and explain things. I paid the downpayment via CC from the us, and paid the remainder in Israel with no problem.
The apartment itself is very new and big. It was definitely perfect for three people, but could even hold as much as 5 or 6 comfortably. The only downside was the TV only really had a couple of channels, and only one in English - "Russia Today." We learned more about Russia than we cared to :) Oh, and bring your own toilette paper and make sure you flip the switch outside the bathroom near the shower head to turn on the hot water.
About us: we are three MBa students from the us. We travel and stay in nice places. Would strongly recommend this apartment to families or groups of friends that are traveling that way to spend a week or more in Tel aviv.
New and contemporary apartment. Near the sea. I recommend it for a family.
The apt was perfect for our family!
We had a wonderful time, beach, shops, the Shuk all walking distance, great restaurants and bus depot - all nearby!
Noa was great to deal with. would stay there again on our next trip.
A small village to Tel Aviv
Difficult to find a better location in Tel Aviv!
2 minutes from the beautiful beach, 5 minutes from Shouk is the ideal place ...
In addition to the brand new apartment has full benefits: Parking, Lift, Dishwasher, Washing Machine Tumble Dryer, Microwave, LCD TV and it has 2 large terraces and a very rare calm to Tel Aviv .. . It's like a small village.
Ah, another good point, the owner is a retired french. He knows all the good restaurants in the area and you can ask lots of tips on living in Tel Aviv (restaurants, sightseeing, shopping, etc. ...)
In short, we benefit fully from our vacation.
We already put an option for this!