|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
A one bedroom + loft condominium in the Blue Mesa Condominiums. Ski in out and convenient access to the Mountain Village Gondola.
Blue Mesa 4
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$300 - $1,012||$300 - $1,012||$0||$0||3 nights|
|Apr. 14 2013 - Aug. 28 2013||$350||$350||-||-||3 nights|
|Aug. 29 2013 - Sep. 2 2013||$350||$350||-||-||3 nights|
|Sep. 3 2013 - Sep. 11 2013||$300||$300||-||-||3 nights|
|Sep. 12 2013 - Sep. 16 2013||$400||$400||-||-||3 nights|
|Sep. 17 2013 - Nov. 20 2013||$325||$325||-||-||3 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Nov. 21 2013 - Dec. 19 2013||$540||$540||-||-||3 nights|
|Dec. 20 2013 - Jan. 5 2014||$1,012||$1,012||-||-||3 nights|
|Jan. 6 2014 - Feb. 15 2014||$550||$550||-||-||3 nights|
|Feb. 16 2014 - Mar. 17 2014||$635||$635||-||-||3 nights|
|Mar. 18 2014 - Apr. 8 2014||$550||$550||-||-||3 nights|
|View all 10 Rate Periods|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: June 10, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Park Ridge, IL
Great location, but place needs lots of updating
We have had very good experiences with Elevation Vacations in Telluride, but this one was just so-so.
The good:The location was great-we walked out the door, across a small courtyard, and onto the slopes near the base of lift 4. Tv had great services like Netflix, and connection to amazon. Ski lockers were very convenient. The staff responded quickly to our complaints of broken appliances.
Now the bad:
1. We were given the incorrect code for the door lock, but luckily a maintenance guy was around when we arrived to give us the new code.
2. The room wasn't ready at check-in time, (maids were still cleaning past 4:30) and we felt pushed out when they arrived to clean on check-out day an hour early!
3. The microwave died while we were there, but was replaced later that day.
4. The very old toaster was missing the handle, so you had to push down a metal piece sticking out. I complained about this when calling about the failed microwave, and they replaced the toaster too.
5. The sinks in the master bath were all cracked and dingy, and the tile was very old.
6. The washing machine door was a top loader and couldn't be opened without pulling the washer away from the wall (not easy). But doing this blocked the bathroom door from closing, so we had to listen to the noisy washer!
7. Heat in the condo was poorly regulated-cold, then hot on different days-never stayed at the temp we set the thermostats.
8. Communal hot tub controls didn't work.
9.The fireplace fan ran constantly-we think it was actually a sound coming from the bar below? Dishwasher was really noisy too.
10. Most closets were full of owner's belongings, including a bike in the front hall closet, so we were not able to store our coats in there. 2nd bedroom closet was full of old framed art.
11. Poorly organized kitchen with drawers blocked by oven.
12. Sparsely decorated gave it a careless feel.
It was OK...
Elevation Vacations manages this property, and aside from a few emails that weren't answered, the experience with them was fine. All arrangements went through in proper manner.
Blue Mesa 4 is in a reasonably good location in Mountain Village, near the core, but not quite in the heart of things. I was told that it's views were good, but I would rate them fair at best. The main deck had a nice view of the nice building across the street which mostly blocked the mountains. The Master bedroom deck had a nice view of the courtyard in front of La Pizzaria.
Cleanliness was lacking. Sheets on the bed in master bedroom had black specks of something on them. We had to rewash every single pot and pan and all the silver ware before use. Stovetop needed going over as well.
A part of the main deck had what appeared to be rotting boards, near the window to the second bedroom, and this needs to be fixed before someone falls through.
There is a full-size top load washer in a confined space meant for a compact front-loader. We could barely open the top wide enough to load and unload.
Finally, we ordered groceries to be delivered, and this was done well. But beware the prices! What would have been around $200 worth of food and drink back home was $700 delivered!
Yes, I would use Elevation again, but I'll be a little more careful with my choices next time.
Blue Mesa 4
Great location. Place was very dated and needs some renovation. Also: kitchen sink leaked and floods the counter every time its used, towels were molded and stiff (not sure if there was a leak under counters in bathrooms also or if someone just never dried them- they were soaked and molded leaving a horrible smell in the unit for the entire stay), has basic kitchen utensils but not all- basically about a 6/10- I would stay elsewhere in the area for the price- lots to choose from that are higher quality for the price