- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the owner
Impressionist Neighborhood Studio Apartment for TWO in the heart of Paris, HAUSSMANN is an elegant romantic pied-à-terre for **TWO** with 2 balconies situated in one of the safest neighborhood of Paris, the 8th arrondissement. Come and live under the rooftops of Paris in the same neighborhood as the Impressionists, it is so romantic...
Haussmann is easily accessible in 45 minutes with the Direct Airport Roissybus.
If you drive to Paris, you can park in front of the building at night and on Sundays for free, during the day it is better to park around the corner at the paying car park.
The studio has two BALCONIES.
Elegant Romantic Studio for TWO with 2 balconies.
8th Arrondissement Élysée, Ile-de-France (Paris Region), France
Additional Location Information
• CDG airport is linked to Opéra in 45 minutes with the Roissybus. We meet You at the airport. The building is conveniently situated only minutes away from the Opera Roissybus terminus.
• It can also be reached in less than 30 minutes with a taxi.
• ORLY airport: the Air France bus takes You to Etoile, we meet You there.
• Gare du Nord: we meet you at the station.
• Gare de L'Est, we meet you at the station.
• Beauvais Airport : take the airport shuttle to Paris- porte Maillot, we meet You there.
PARKING : you can park easily for free in front of the building at night and on Sundays, around the corner during the weekdays at the paying car park.
- HAUSSMANN : A GREAT LOCATION
• METRO Saint Augustin - subway station line 9 - at the foot of the building takes you in minutes to the major touristic sites of Paris.
• Line 9 has an underground connection to Gare St Lazare and its own metro lines 3, 12, 13 and 14, the RER E, it is also a major train station.
*This underground connection makes things easy when it rains.
• Many bus lines are found across the street and many more near Gare Saint Lazare.
• A taxi stand is around the corner, just minutes away.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO...
- The Opéra.
- Le Printemps department store - 64, blvd Haussmann.
- Les Galeries Lafayettes - 40, blvd Haussmann.
- Musée Jacquemart Andre - 158, blvd Haussmann - *do not miss their elegant 18th century tea room...
- The CHAMPS ELYSEES and the Champs Elysées gardens
- the Palais de l'Elysées where the French President is living
- the Grand Palais and The Petit Palais Museums.
- Place de la CONCORDE and the American Embassy.
- The ARC de TRIOMPHE.
- Place de la Madeleine with Fauchon and Hédiard.
- Place Vendôme with Cartier and the best jewelers of the world.
- Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré with Hermes...
- Parc de Monceau gardens
- Avenue Saint Honore
•• DIRECT bus from the foot of the building or minutes away to:
- The EIFFEL TOWER and the Museum of Modern Art - The LOUVRE - ORSAY MUSEUM - NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL - the LATIN QUARTER - LUXEMBOURG GARDENS - the Pantheon - Centre Beaubourg- GeorgesPompidou Museum - place des VOSGES - Carnavelet Museum - the house of VICTOR HUGO - PICASSO MUSEUM - MONTMARTRE MOULIN ROUGE AND SACRE COEUR BASILICA
• 22 to the ARC DE TRIOMPHE- THE CHAMPS ELYSEES-The EIFFEL TOWER
• 28 to THE CHAMPS ELYSEES and the INVALIDES
• 32 to PLACE DU TROCADERO- EIFFEL TOWER
• 43 to GARE DU NORD- TRAINS TO CHANTILLY CASTLE, EUROSTAR & TGV
• 80 to MONTMARTRE - PORTE DE VERSAILLES
• 84 to MADELEINE- CHAMPS ELYSEES and BAC/SAINT GERMAIN AREA and THE LUXEMBOURG GARDENS - THE PANTHEON
• 94 to PLACE DE LA CONCORDE - GARE MONTPARNASSE and TGV for Mont ST MICHEL
• GARE SAINT LAZARE : from Gare Saint Lazare, fast and direct access to VERSAILLES and MONET"S House
Buses from Gare Saint Lazare, a few minutes away :
• 20 to gare de Lyon direct in front of Gare saint Lazare
• 21 to the Louvre, the Latin quarter and the Luxembourg gardens and palace
• 27 to the Louvre, the Latin quarter and the Luxembourg gardens and palace
From GARE SAINT LAZARE which is only minutes away, take the train to :
- VERSAILLES CHATEAU : a FREE entrance with Discover Versailles with Marie
- MONET'S HOUSE AND GARDENS
• GARE DU NORD: 20 minutes away
- CHANTILLY : trains for CHANTILLY from gare du Nord
••••••••••••••••••DISCOVER PARIS WITH MARIE•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Personal assistance in English can be provided for half a day, one day or your entire stay to help you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
•••••YOU DO NOT NEED TO SPEAK FRENCH BUT YOU WANT TO VISIT PARIS, Versailles (one FREE entrance when you are with Marie), Monet's house or Van Ghogh's last residence and resting place, enjoy yourself without any fear when you are with Parisians.
If you are on your HONNEYMOON or anniversary, bring your movie camera and camera, for half a day or one day and Marie with you, you'll go back with a wonderful movie on your OWN camera and pictures of you together in Paris...with the Build Memories Walk no fear of having your camera stolen...
More About This Location
Nearest airport: 15
Nearest train station: 0,50
Car is not necessary
Last updated on July 12, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 38 other 8th Arrondissement Élysée rentalsCheck Availability for 8th Arrondissement Élysée
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $300
- Cleaning fee | $68 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
1) The Booking Deposit is in US$ and the balance can be paid in Euros,US$ or UK£.
- The Refundable Damage Deposit can be given in US$, CAN$, AUS$, UK£ or EUROS
2) OPTIONAL : Early checkins and late checkouts are possible if availability allows it upon request.
3) REFUND POLICY AND CANCELLATION :
1- No credit shall be given for late arrivals or early departures.
2- Upon receipt of written confirmation of the cancellation from the Renter, we will make a full refund to the Renter of the booking deposit.
3- Within 30 days of arrival, the booking deposit is no longer refundable.
4- The booking deposit may be deducted of a future booking at the discretion of management.
4) Cleaning fees : 100 euros for long period stays (20 days to 30 days).
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Linens Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Hair dryer
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Elevator access
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- 2 Dining chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - no
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 23 square meters