Sleeping 9 this farmhouse offers family accommodation at an affordable price within a few minutes drive of Lake Ullswater, with traditional features including beams and an open fire this is an ideal choice for holidaymakers looking for a base from which to explore the northern Lakes.
Sockbridge is conveniently located only 2 minutes drive north east of Lake Ullswater. Better known as Tirrill, the two villages have grown to such an extent the boundaries are now unclear. This is a great base from which to discover Cumbria, with easy access from the M6 and only a few minutes drive to Lake Ullswater; Penrith and the Eden Valley are only 10... minutes away and the historic city of Carlisle is 20 minutes drive with Hadrians Wall easily reached also. The village has a friendly traditional pub and children’s park and Pooley Bridge has numerous shops, bars and restaurants for all tastes, with a wealth of attractions close by including Ullswater Steamers, Lowther Gardens, Brougham Castle and Dalemain House there is plenty to entertain the whole family when you tire of exploring the fells with magnificent scenery this part of the lakes is known for.
This traditional farmhouse offers spacious family accommodation with traditional features including beams and open fire. The farmhouse is heated by night storage heaters and open fire and comprises:
* Beamed lounge with open fire, TV and DVD player.
* Large kitchen with oil fired AGA for cooking and water heating, fridge and microwave.
* Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Double bedroom.
* Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
* First floor: Two double bedrooms.
* Family bedroom with double and single bed.
* Bathroom with hand basin and WC.
* Bed linen and initial supply of logs and coal provided.
* Electric is by £1 coin meter.
* Cot and highchair available.
* Private parking for 3 cars.
* Private rear garden with garden furniture and BBQ.Read more
HALL CROFT, Sockbridge, Ullswater Thorpe, Heart of England, England
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: March 12, 2014◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in GBP)(change)
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.