- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
Isle East Indies is a luxury private island rental in the Thousand Islands (Pulau Seribu), a collection of tropical islands in the Java Sea near to Jakarta. Transfer is made from Jakarta’s Ancol Marina aboard 60ft Vintage Motor Sailing Yacht Raden Mas.
Isle East Indies is approximately one hectare in size, with two pristine white sand beaches. At an easy pace, you can walk its perimeter in less than fifteen minutes. It is a totally private island, so when you book your stay, you have the luxury of the entire island paradise awaiting you. The island presently accommodates a maximum of 8 adults with 4 bedrooms and additional 2 people...Read more
Isle East Indies "Private Island for rent Jakarta"
Thousand Islands, Java, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
Isle East Indies is set amidst Indonesia’s Thousand Islands (Pulau Seribu), a collection of stunning tropical islands in the Java Sea near to Jakarta. Despite it’s name, The Thousand Islands comprise approximately 130 small islands surrounded by a National Marine Park and hundreds of coral reefs!
Approximately forty miles offshore, Isle Des Indes is a beautiful petite jewel in the Java Sea reachable via a leisurely cruise onboard our vintage motor sailing yacht the ‘Raden Mas’. Speedboat or Helicopter transfers are also available for those who prefer the air, excitement and a speedy journey.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways
Car is not necessary
Last updated on September 02, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1 other Thousand Islands rentalsCheck Availability for Thousand Islands
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 15.5% of rent
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
• Return car transfer from Jakarta airport to Ancol Marina
• Return transfer on board ‘The Raden Mas’
• Your exclusive accommodation on Isle East Indies
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and drinks (excluding juices, soda and alcoholic beverages)
• Isle East Indies team of staff including Island Manager, Private Chef, Activities Organizer and Butlers.
• Water sports equipment: water skis, kayaks, snorkeling equipment, children’s boogie boards, water socks.
• One semi inflatable boat for fishing and short trips
• Fishing equipment
• Board games, I-Pod with docking station, books and magazines
• 1 x half day tour of islands on board The Raden Mas
• Use of The Raden Mas for BBQ (barbeques) (stationary)
Additional 15.5% tax and service is charged
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Towels Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Private Beach
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- 8 Dining chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 107639 square meters