Charming villa in TORINO
From $64 / night
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
Description from the owner
Surrounded by green hills and enclosed by a nice garden, this bright house offers to the traveller a relaxing view on the mountains, peacefull quiet for a restfull stay in Torino
15 mn by car from the down town, 10 mn from the underground and train stations,highway, historic center, wine and food, shopping and business points of interest.
1 hour by car from the most important sky resorts (Sestriere, Baronecchia, Clavières etc), 1 hour by fast train from Milano (Expo 2015) and wine and truffles famous countryside (Alba, Asti etc..)
Charming villa in TORINO
Torino Province, Piedmont, Italy
Additional Location Information
Maximum 9 persons, 3 rooms:
- 1 rooms with 3 single beds
- 2 rooms with full-sized beds
- it's possible to add an extra bed in the room you want (no more than 2 beds)
- 2 baby bed avaible (0 to 4 years)
-hammock for newborn (0 to 6 mounths)
-Wide elegant living room with view on the garden.
-Big furnished kitchen (fridge, freezer, coffe machine, 5 burners, owen, 2 sinks and dischwacher): you can safe money cooking at home, 10 chairs lunch/dinner table.
-You can enjoy your meal in the garden.
-Upon agreement of the landlord, you you might organize a party with your friends or invite them for dinner/lunch, the price is 15 euros for every guest of yours (meaning only party no sleeping there).
Guests will also access to:
- laundry (in the basement) with washing machine and flatiron.
- 8 car/moto park in the garden, 1 place car/motos covered
The landlords, Patrizia and Roberto, will be present for check-in and check-out in order to ensure everything is fine.
They are living living in a flat nearby so they are avaible for every information you might need and to take care of guests
Cavoretto is a little old village, once independent, ourdays included in Torino. From Parco Europa you can enjoy a spectacular view on the city and the mountains surrounding Torino.
Althought part of the city, Cavoretto still preserves many features of the old village like peace and quiet.
How to reach us:
- CAR : 8 places car park in the garden, 1 covered
-TAXI: 10/15 mn from down town
-BUS: 900 mt from bus stop (n° 47 getting to the first metro stop - Carducci- in 10 minutes, from there few minutes metro from the TRAINS stations)
- AIRPORT: shuttle from Caselle Airport or Milano Malpensa direct to trains stations Torino Porta Nuova and Torino porta Susa where you'll find METRO stop, from there you can reach the stop Carducci and then take the bus n°47)
- Respect house, people and furnitures
- No loud noises from 11 p.m to 8 a.m and from 2 to 4 p.m
-The house must be returned reasonably cleaned
-NO SMOKING in the house, alllowed in the garden but throwing cigarettes butts in the garbage.
- Remove garbage before leaving the house and respect separete collection of rubbish, all the information about will be given at the check-in
-No animals, in the garden live 2 cats.
- You can use garden furnitures but please put them under cover in case of rain
More About This Location
City vacations, Mountain nearby, Rural retreats
Nearest airport: 30
Nearest train station: 12
Nearest ferry port: 200
Car is not necessary
Last updated on July 15, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 47 other Torino Province rentalsCheck Availability for Torino Province
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $85 per stay
- Damage insurance | $40
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Hair dryer
- Local Guides/Maps
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties allowed
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- 10 Dining chairs
- 10 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 230 square meters