Steeles and Dufferin 3 bedrooms house
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
|Living space||2000 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
Description from the owner
Steeles and Dufferin(North York) 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms private
detached house all furnished for rent. Internet and TV is included. on 1st floor, fireplace, backyard, 1 car garage, lovely home for a family.
Nestled in the middle of a quiet residential neighbourhood, this fine home is surrounded by parks, trees and has a warm family that enjoys hosting guests from across the world.
- Clean Interior
- Personal bedrooms with sheets and towels provided
- Parking space may be available (upon request)
- Free wireless internet access
- Easy access to grocery store (2 min. walk away!)...Read more
Steeles and Dufferin 3 bedrooms house
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Additional Location Information
Luxury fully furnished Toronto SHORT TERM RENTAL in an upscale North York Toronto area.
Also within walking distance is a plaza with grocery store, drug store as well as a public library and a laundromat There are a number of parks with playgrounds nearby. We will provide you with a map and a list of places of interest upon booking.
The bus runs frequently and takes you to the subway station, providing you access to the downtown within 30 minutes. Our home is central to many amenities and places.
We hope you will come and stay with the comfort of our home and enjoy your visit to our great city of Toronto.
Feel free to email if you have any questions.
2 bus stops from York University.
Angela cell is six four seven, seven, eight o seven two one one
Location Type City
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in CAD) (change)
|Rate Summary||$98 - $118||$98 - $127||$637 - $784||$2,842 - $2,940||5 nights|
|May. 24 2013 - Sep. 9 2013||$118||$127||$784||$2,940||5 nights|
|All Other Dates||$98||$98||$637||$2,842||5 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Additional guests - $20 / person - Per-Person Adjustment - Fee applies to parties of more than 4 guest(s)
- Damage deposit - $294 - Security Deposit
- Cleaning fee - $97 / stay - Other
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 07, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Sheffield, United Kingdom
NOT what it says on the label...
(1) Advertisement (and e-mail from owner) states 4 Bedrooms - NOT TRUE - only 3 Distinct bedrooms + 1 Room adjacent to kitchen (via 3/4 steps) with sleeper/settee with no privacy for whoever might use same.
(2) Terrible (if not impossible) access for Senior/Infirm guests - steep steps to front entrance of property - luckily our senior citizen guest decided that they were not well enough to make trip. If he had come we might have had to consider hiring climbing gear!
(3) Lodger living in basement - no mention of this at any time in the booking process!
(4) Wi/fi connection not available - had to connect to broadband... which upset 'the lodger' as he could not access same whilst we were logged in...
(5) Dirty dishes left in dishwasher - no dishwasher tablets available.
(6) No towels available for drying dishes (Owner did bring dish cloths after we e-mailed her)
(6) Remote control for TV in lounge did not work (Owner did bring new remote control after we e-mailed her)
(7) TV in 'studio' bedroom next to kitchen not connected - when mentioned to owner she said it was one she'd fetched from her mum and it wasn't supposed to work!!!
(8) No drawers or dressing table in any of the bedrooms
(9) Bedside lamp in Master Bedroom not working and in dangerous condition (Owner did bring new lamp after we e-mailed her)
(10) Originally supposed to be 7 guests - only 4 cups available for hot drinks (Owner did bring teaset after we e-mailed her)
(11) Yard in very untidy condition - not possible to sit outside without having to push your way through trailing plants that had not been tended to
(12) Chair on seating area at top of decking stairs did not have any cushion on it - on the plus side it did have two tatty tee-shirts draped across it (Owner removed these when she came to check property on day we checked out)
(13) Advertisement states 3 Bathrooms - only 2 Baths (unless the lodger had one we didn't know about!) - only 1 Bath Plug available!!
(14) One of beds in 'twin' bedroom had a broken latt(?) under the mattress - if anyone had off laid on it heavily they would have ended up on the floor (The owner arranged for the lodger to repair this after we e-mailed her about same)
(15) On giving us back our $CA200 bond the owner (a) Charged us nearly $CA113 because we'd paid her by Paypal (although this was the only facility offered) & (b) gave us back the remaining $100 in US Dollars which we were unable to get rid of until we reached the airport as no-one would accept them locally...
(16) Most of the photographs on advertisement DO NOT represent current condition of property
Owner did respond promptly to our initial complaints... it's just a pity that she was not as thorough checking the place out before we took it over as she was when we were checking out. I believe that we left the place a hell of a lot cleaner than when we took it over... and the owner remarked on how clean we'd left it.
Nice neighbourhood in a good location - handy for local eateries and shopping etc. Great for visiting Canada's Wonderland and not too far from downtown Toronto.
Excellent stay and location! It was awesome!
Myself and five others stayed at this house in Toronto for 6 days and it was awesome! Even before I landed in the city I felt comfortable because there was always communication with the owner. There was someone to pick us up from the airport, who I was informed about in advance, and she told us great things about sites to see. From that moment I honestly felt safe enough with this owners to travel alone in the future.
The location was excellent as we were able to walk to the convention center daily within 5 minutes, as well as to the corner grocery store or a few blocks up for dinner and shopping. The house was clean and well equipped with everything! We needed nothing. I'm especially glad we didn't pay $600 like my friend did while staying at a hotel, and had hardly no amenities.
I am so glad to have found angela properties, as were my colleagues, and each of us are definitely willing to rent from them again. We had such a great time. Many thanks to angela and Vlad for your warm hospitality. You have set a high standard for customer service better than any fancy hotel I have stayed in. I would like to visit again next year!