- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Along with my husband and family, I invite you to share the beauty of our home and cottages on Mount Desert Island, the home of Acadia National Park. Seaside Cottages share a 7 acre property with 500 feet of bold granite and stone beach shoreline between Mitchell and Duck Cove directly on the shore of Blue Hill Bay in the coastal village of West Tremont. The setting provides a southwesterly exposure with beautiful sunsets.
Our location is private, decidedly un-commercial, yet convenient to the facilities of the surrounding towns, including Bar Harbor. While we enjoy living in the relative quiet of the western si...Read more
Aldernest Cottage (Loft) on Mount Desert Island
Additional Location Information
Private and secluded setting on a 2-acre lot. Located on the western side of Mount Desert Island and Acadia National Park or locally known as the "quiet side". A short walk across the lawn down to the shore of Blue Hill Bay.
More About This Location
Golf course within 30 minute drive
Car is essential
Last updated on September 14, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 12 other Tremont rentalsCheck Availability for Tremont
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 8% of rent
- Maine Lodging Tax | 8% of rent
Additional notes from the owner
1) We rent by the week Saturday to Saturday
2) A deposit is required within 7 days to hold your reservation. Refund of deposits can only be made if we are successfully in re-renting the entire period.
3) All of our rental rates are subject to a 8% Maine lodging tax.
4) Balance due upon arrival.
5) Our housekeeping cottages are now smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted inside at any time.
6) We have found that many of our guests are allergic to pets, so we regrettably have concluded that we can not accommodate any pets.
7) Each apartment at the Aldernest Cottage can accommodate four people comfortably. We do count children, including infants, as part of the total occupancy.
8) We do have plenty of blankets and pillows but we do ask people to bring their own sheets and towels. We do have the option of an additional $50.00 fee if you can not do so.
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- 4 Dining chairs
- 4 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 650 square feet