- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
If you love nature and seek a comfortable and peaceful place to relax or work, you've found it.
This spacious, custom-built 2-bedroom, 2-full-bath house is situated in the Tucson Mountains on a private 50-acre wildlife sanctuary. The estate bridges a 880-acre county nature preserve and Saguaro National Park. Front and back deck and patio areas are ideal for wildlife watching and afford a spectacular nighttime view of Tucson's city lights. Rental includes a computer workstation with hi-speed WiFi Internet service. If you're an experienced weaver, our complete in-house weaving studio is available for your creative pleasure. Your host and...Read more
Tucson Vacation House in a Wildlife Sanctuary
Additional Location Information
Ideally located, our retreat is tucked away in the Sonoran Desert foothills of the Tucson Mountains that flank Tucson's west side, yet it's only 10-minutes from Interstate 10. This provides easy access to the airport and a wealth of tourist attractions in southern Arizona. The house is only 4.3 miles from scenic Gates Pass Road, which quickly takes you to Old Tucson Movie Studios, the Desert Museum, and Saguaro National Park. Grocery stores, post offices, hospitals, theaters, museums, the University of Arizona, Pima Community College, downtown Tucson, Starr Pass Golf Course, the Tucson Mall, and much more lie within a 4-10 mile drive of our desert retreat. Whether your passion is birding or biking, golf or gaming; the arts or astronomy; museums or missions, this is the place to be.
More About This Location
Mountain nearby, Rural retreats
Last updated on July 12, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 304 other Tucson rentalsCheck Availability for Tucson
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Additional Guest Fee (weekly) | $100 per week | Standard and Summer Season Rates (tax included) are based on use by 1-3 persons: Add $100/week for a fourth person.
- Additional Guest Fee (monthly) | $300 per month | Standard and Summer Season Rates Rates (tax included) are based on use by 1-3 persons: Add $300/month for a fourth person.
- Damage deposit | $500
- OPTIONAL Weaving Studio Fee | $100 per week | Weekly fee to gain use of the Weaving Studio and weaving materials provided therein during your visit.
Additional notes from the owner
- May 1 - August 31, 2014 Rates: $1350/week or $3950/month
- Sept. 1, 2013 through May 31, 2014 Rates: $1550/week or $4950/month
- Rates (tax included) are based on use by 1-3 persons:
Add $100/week (or $300/month) for a fourth person
- Weekly rates apply to visits of 7-29 days; partial weeks are allowed and pro-rated on a daily basis.
- Monthly rates apply to visits of 30+ day
- OPTIONAL use of our Weaving Studio: Add $100/week.
- A/C or climate control
- Central heating
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Guides/Maps
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Fax Machine
- Mountain Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 2100 square feet