This elegant two-story villa was built in the 13th century and thanks to a meticulous restoration, still keeps its original structure and architectural details, such as warm colors, beamed ceilings and a lovely internal courtyard. Villa Senese is set atop a hill and its blessed location is ideal for those who wish to spend a unique holiday amidst spectacular views of the Tuscan rolling hills. The beautiful appointed property is located just 15 kilometers away from Siena, while Florence and Rome are easily reachable by car.
- 1 king bedroom with fireplace and en suite bathroom with tub and hand-held showe...r
- 1 king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 king bedroom with fireplace, office area and en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub with hand-held shower
- 2 queen bedrooms share a bathroom with tub and hand-held shower
- 2 king bedrooms share a bathroom with tub and hand-held shower
- 2 double bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom with shower
- Spacious equipped kitchen, comfortable dining room with seating for up to 14 people, elegant living room with billiard table and spacious seating areas, TV room with cozy fireplace and seating for up to 6 people
- All of these rooms have glass doors that open onto the beautiful courtyard
- Living room with fireplace and seating for up to 12 people, flat screen TV and DVD player
- Office area with fax machine
- Fully equipped kitchen and living room with hardwood floors and original contemporary artwork
The expansive outdoor spaces (25 hectares) offer breathtaking views of the rolling hills. The pool area has a seating area under the pergola and a fully equipped kitchen with gas grill, refrigerator and stereo system. The exterior spaces also feature a wood burning pizza oven. The private pool is furnished with lounge chairs, a hammock and shades. The internal courtyard is perfect for dining al fresco.
Each bedroom at Villa Senese faces the stunning landscape of the Tuscan hills. This property is just a 5 minute drive to a small village with restaurants, a bar and a post office. The villa is set among olive groves and woods, manicured lawns and gardens. Due to its location and
amenities, Villa Senese is an ideal location for family reunions.
All Italian villa rentals are for 7 nights, beginning and ending on Saturdays, unless otherwise noted.
- Water, electricity and final cleaning included
- Heating and Air Conditioning not included, charged on usage
- Housekeeping included for 4 hours per day, except Sunday. Additional hours are 19 Euro per hour
- Personal laundry and ironing on request: 19 Euro per hour
- Bed linen changed every other day
- Bathroom linens changed daily, as needed
- Welcome dinner included
- Breakfast and dinner service included - cost of food extra
- Lunch service upon request 19 Euro per hour/per staff - cost of food extra
- WiFi internet access included
- Telephone charges extra
- Garden maintenance included
- Food Allowance: 1,000 Euro due upon arrival in cash
- Security deposit: 1,500 Euro due upon arrival in cash
- Check-in between 4pm and 7pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Additional amenities include: pool table, ping pong table, game room, bocce court, coffee maker, bath tub, views, tennis court, hair dryer, breathtaking views, internet wifi (in living areas), shower, private soccer field, ice maker.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.