- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the owner
Location: lake arrowhead, inland empire, california, usa (twin peaks, 3 miles to lake arrowhead village)
accommodations: cabin, 3 bedrooms + convertible bed(s), 2 baths (sleeps 8-10)
as beautiful an authentic rustic cabin (1636 square foot) as you will ever find in our gorgeous mountains. Centrally located between beautiful lake arrowhead and lake gregory.
Secluded with big forest view from both upper and lower decks. Two big fireplaces and a pool table!
kitchen. You will enjoy our country kitchen. There are a dishwasher, blender, coffeemaker, stove/oven, toast-oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishes,...Read more
Welcome to Our Mountain Getaway! Sleeps 10
Twin Peaks, California
Additional Location Information
The cabin is centrally located between beautiful LAKE ARROWHEAD and LAKE GREGORY (10 minutes from both). Secluded with big forest view from both upper and lower decks.
• Lake Arrowhead is nestled in a forest of pine, cedar, and dogwood at an altitude of 5100'. The Lake Arrowhead Village offers fine outlet shopping, great eateries near the water, live outdoor entertainment during the summer months, a children's museum, ice cream, go carts, free concerts Fridays and Saturdays nights during summer, excursion on the Arrowhead Queen boat. Children may enjoy riding electric cars, small choo-choo-train, and merry-go-round, playing Miniature Golf and feeding ducks. In Blue Jay (Lake Arrowhead area) you may rent a bike, canoe, or snowboard (in winter). There are many activities including hiking, camping, lake tours, snow skiing and ice skating at. "Ice Castle" training center is also open to the general public.
• Lake Gregory Beach is protected with life guards so it is safe for the little ones, there is water slides, paddle boards and water bikes for the older ones. All activities are priced low for family budgets, a rare find in these days. There is fishing along the shore or on rented boats. Teens can be kept busy at the skate board park, bowling, tennis and basketball courts. There are antique stores, craft and scrapbooking stores, garden, wine tasting, and bargain hunter outlet stores. A variety of restaurants for every taste, gourmet coffee shops and a couple saloons. More current info will be provided when you make a reservation.
• Snow Valley Ski Resort is 25 minutes from the cabin
• There is a long down slope drive way, where 5+ cars can park (if snow – two cars, ask if you need more room).
Distances and time:
To Lake Arrowhead Village 3.6 mi or 10 min
To Blue Jay Village 2.2 mi or 6 min.
To nearest Market and restaurant Antlers Inn 0.4 mi or 2 min
To Crestline beach and a Bowling 4.2 mi or 10 min
To Ice Castle 3.5 mi or 10 min
To Snow Valley 15.4 mi or 28 minutes
Come and enjoy your vacation time with your loved, family, or friends.
More About This Location
Away from it all, Lake nearby, Mountain nearby
Last updated on January 05, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 9 other Twin Peaks rentalsCheck Availability for Twin Peaks
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $80 per stay
- Damage deposit | $200
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Wireless Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Gas Stove
- Stove or Oven
- In-home Theater
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Standard Definition TV
- High Definition TV
- Game Room
- Satellite or cable TV
- Board Games
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 1636 square feet