Welcome to Our Mountain Getaway! Sleeps 10
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
|Living space||1636 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Budget, Romantic, Wilderness, Away from it all, Lake, Mountain|
Description from the owner
Location: lake arrowhead, inland empire, california, usa (twin peaks, 3 miles to lake arrowhead village)
accommodations: cabin, 3 bedrooms + convertible bed(s), 2 baths (sleeps 8-10)
as beautiful an authentic rustic cabin (1636 square foot) as you will ever find in our gorgeous mountains. Centrally located between beautiful lake arrowhead and lake gregory.
Secluded with big forest view from both upper and lower decks. Two big fireplaces and a pool table!
kitchen. You will enjoy our country kitchen. There are a dishwasher, blender, coffeemaker, stove/oven, toast-oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishes,...Read more
Welcome to Our Mountain Getaway! Sleeps 10
Twin Peaks, California
Additional Location Information
The cabin is centrally located between beautiful LAKE ARROWHEAD and LAKE GREGORY (10 minutes from both). Secluded with big forest view from both upper and lower decks.
• Lake Arrowhead is nestled in a forest of pine, cedar, and dogwood at an altitude of 5100'. The Lake Arrowhead Village offers fine outlet shopping, great eateries near the water, live outdoor entertainment during the summer months, a children's museum, ice cream, go carts, free concerts Fridays and Saturdays nights during summer, excursion on the Arrowhead Queen boat. Children may enjoy riding electric cars, small choo-choo-train, and merry-go-round, playing Miniature Golf and feeding ducks. In Blue Jay (Lake Arrowhead area) you may rent a bike, canoe, or snowboard (in winter). There are many activities including hiking, camping, lake tours, snow skiing and ice skating at. "Ice Castle" training center is also open to the general public.
• Lake Gregory Beach is protected with life guards so it is safe for the little ones, there is water slides, paddle boards and water bikes for the older ones. All activities are priced low for family budgets, a rare find in these days. There is fishing along the shore or on rented boats. Teens can be kept busy at the skate board park, bowling, tennis and basketball courts. There are antique stores, craft and scrapbooking stores, garden, wine tasting, and bargain hunter outlet stores. A variety of restaurants for every taste, gourmet coffee shops and a couple saloons. More current info will be provided when you make a reservation.
• Snow Valley Ski Resort is 25 minutes from the cabin
• There is a long down slope drive way, where 5+ cars can park (if snow – two cars, ask if you need more room).
Distances and time:
To Lake Arrowhead Village 3.6 mi or 10 min
To Blue Jay Village 2.2 mi or 6 min.
To nearest Market and restaurant Antlers Inn 0.4 mi or 2 min
To Crestline beach and a Bowling 4.2 mi or 10 min
To Ice Castle 3.5 mi or 10 min
To Snow Valley 15.4 mi or 28 minutes
Come and enjoy your vacation time with your loved, family, or friends.
Location Type Away from it all, Lake, Mountain
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$160||$160||$1,000||$2,500||2 nights|
|All Dates||$160||$160||$1,000||$2,500||2 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Damage deposit - $200 / stay - Security Deposit
- Cleaning fee - $80 / stay - Other
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 20, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
This was the perfect place for our honeymoon! The house was very spacious, especially for just the two of us. Beautiful fireplace turned all five evenings into a very pleasant and romantic time spent. Wish the stay was longer. Rooms were spotless clean, with fresh and welcoming scent of Christmas along with nice decorations. Elena and Frank provided a whole booklet of activities to do in the area with a detailed map of how to get to them. Very accommodating and helpful. Being from Hawaii, I can now call Lake arrowhead my new home. Lots of sights to see, places to go. For such a remote location, there were surprisingly a lot of places to go shopping and dine without leaving the mountain. Plus the location of the cabin is definitely a plus. We can't wait to return there this summer! Overall Elena and Frank's hospitality is beyond measures, and so is their willingness to go an "extra mile" to meet the needs of their visitors. Excellent honeymoon. A+ and thank you.